[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how bad did i fuck up by falling for this meme earlier last year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: i hate myself.jpg (35 KB, 730x411) Image search: [Google]
i hate myself.jpg
35 KB, 730x411
how bad did i fuck up by falling for this meme earlier last year? i literally have 3 games for it and it is collecting more dust than my wii u
>>
>>341117593
There are plenty of fighting games alone, you are either too old and become disinterested or have bad taste. Also in the way of multiplats there are 5 games that justify getting any next gen console if you didn't have a good enough computer.
>>
That's 3 more games than the xbox has
>>
>>341118192
only games worth owning on this thing, which i own:
bloodborne
street fighter v (though it is also on pc)
uncharted 4 (which is another meme i fell for, everything was shit outside of the graphics)
>>
I play battlefield and sometimes minecraft and call of duty with my cousin. I regret nothing.
>>
>>341117593
>Literally have 3 games
Iktf. I have 4, and only one of them is an exclusive. Just think about it, 3 of those games are objectively obsolete compared to the PC version. I'm really contemplating my life fight now. If sony doesn't blow me away tonight, I think I will switch to PC master race. I'm sick and tired of torturing myself for no good reason.
>>
>>341118521
Disgaea 5
>>
File: 1465649270585.png (1004 KB, 2000x1658) Image search: [Google]
1465649270585.png
1004 KB, 2000x1658
>>341118358
>Xbine owners right now
>>
>>341118521
Last of Us Remastered
Gravity Rush
Arch-system fighting game

You must have PC also to have no multiplats, but typically for the fanboys with none they would of had GTAV, MGSV, Diablo3, DOA Last Round.

Indies feel more comfy on their original platform PC, but some games benefit from controller inputs like Shovel Knight, most 2D side scrollers.

Potential games like Daylight, Deception IV.

Black marked games that you shouldn't buy but people did are generally all FPS especially Destiny.

Microsoft has better FPS games nuff said, but that is trumped by PC of course.
>>
>>341117593
Yeah great /v/ accepts you now shut the fuck up.
>>
>>341120030
not a weeb, sorry. only jrpgs i care for that are going to be on ps4 is persona and ffxv
>>
>>341120497
im still glad i didnt fall for the last of us meme. i played it on a friend's copy for a while and the gameplay was shit.
>>
>>341117593
doesnt make sense. your ps4 and wii u doesnt blow air out from its sides to keep dust from collecting when you turn it on
>>
>>341120030
When you include Japanese games the experience widens up, especially in our immediate future.

Of course BB & soul series, but generally if you like to play games, you get 1 or 2 of the best from each genre.

Persona 5 will also be a 100% guaranteed reason for justifying a PS4 purchase, not even other franchises can say that at this day and age of multi platforms and sequels that don't adapt well enough.
>>
>>341121117
Not sitting down and going through the story from start to finish is a sin. The game experience was the equivalent genre of Quantum Break, just 3 years earlier.
>>
>>341117593
It's got the best Souls game, which is worth more than anything else on the 8th gen consoles.
>>
>>341117593
Just got Odin Sphere. SO5 at the end of the month. Are you playing your weeb games like a good weeb?
>>
The problem is you own a PC for gaming. The PS4 is worth it for playing multiplatform games. I have played about 50 titles.
>>
>>341117593

Considering a revision is right around the corner and will probably cost 399 I'd say you fucked up pretty bad. Buying the first iteration of a console is a bad move.
>>
>>341117593
Fuck off
Saged
>>
>>341122357
>A dumb Arpg that will last you like 15 hours at the very most
>Worth a 300$ console
>>
>>341120409
>xboners celebrating PC games
How cucked can you be
>>
>>341122580
Not really since if you only got one next gen console, PS4 worked out better at price range in the beginning.
There were plenty of games in the beginning, but people quickly categorized them under multiplats as a way to console fanbase shit on each other every fucking day.

Instead of discussing the games, it would degrade into issues of performance that PS4 was on top of. All conversations had this same flow of triggers I can't exactly remember, had to do with sales or something. Only the feeling of hate remained.
>>
>>341123901
I think this was also due to western developers doing the DLC and future patches will fix the game treatment, so everyone had a terrible impression in most AAA games.

Take Titanfall for example, the game was dead but their survival game is pretty damn fun, and this is coming from Sony + PC gamer.

If the games are great without glaring balance flaws, meta pandering to casuals it has had room for discussion here.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.