[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you watching with these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Matt and Pat.png (117 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
Matt and Pat.png
117 KB, 620x330
Why aren't you watching with these guys?
>>
If I wanted to watch E3 with annoying faggots, I'd call OP up to do so.
>>
Aren't those the Gen 3 pokemon villains?
>>
I'm at work and also fuck Liam
Did you guys notice he's turning the volume down on Woolie and Matt in the Zelda playthrough
>>
>>341117342
I do.
I let this shit on as a background noise. If I hear excitement, I check the E3 stream, It's not worth my time otherwise.

I'm waiting for Sony conference anyway
>>
File: 1464575713782.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1464575713782.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>that Silent Hill episode where the axe gets thrown off the bridge
>>
>>341117342
Don't need to watch it with muh surrogate friends
>>
I am
>>
>>341117342
I'd happily watch it with Plague if he was streaming it.
Presumably he's too busy doing weird farm shit or complaining or animating. Or complaining about animating.
>>
>>341118053
Yeah I noticed that actually.

Could be an accident but I get the feeling Liam gets a bit annoyed because whenever Matt and Woolie are together they constantly force out bad running jokes, start singing or something and just ignore the game for the most part.

Woolie is trash and drags down nearly every playthrough he's in
>>
LE SUPER DOLAN YOU GUYS HAHAHA
>>
>>341117342
Because I'm not a pathetic fuck who needs to watch fat, ugly, fake friend friend substitutes, mainly.

That's fucking pathetic my man.
>>
I'm watching with broteam and lyle
>>
>>341120389
hey remember that time matt was funny
>>
>>341117342
>When everyone stared at Woolie when the word Coon was said
>>
DUDE PUNISHER
DUDE JO JO
DUDE ANIME
DUDE RANDOM BULLSHIT I SPEW
>>
>>341120389
>Woolie is trash
>not Matt

Worst part of SBFP this year is that Matt keeps forcing himself into every LP, only thing he was a plus in is Deus Ex and that's because he knows everything about the game to be able to work shop jokes years in advance.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.