[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the Nintendo NX turned out to be nothing more then a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: NX.png (718 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
NX.png
718 KB, 960x720
What if the Nintendo NX turned out to be nothing more then a piece of software like a phone app platform or is just a cell phone it self.
There has been a lot of pressure for Nintendo to move in to the mobile space even though the management doesn't seem to want to, would make sense for why their so tight lipped about the NX

So /v/, how do you feel about the NX being an "app" platform?
>>
>>341116106
That makes zero sense.

Please kys
>>
Nintenphone with mario OS
>>
>>341116343
We don't even know what the NX is, at this point it could be anything, even just software.
>>
>>341116343
>please KY yourself

Are we gonna jelly wrestling or something?
>>
>>341117838
We know it's dedicated hardware, so it's not just software
>>
nope it cant be ubisoft confirmed that dance 2017 will be on the console
>>
>>341122934
The word they used is platform, not console.
>>
It'll be a gimmick whatever it is.
>>
>>341124353
>>341124679
This is what scares me
>>
>>341125583
It will be. I doubt it'll even have fucking achievements.
>>
I don't see how Just Dance would work for a mobile device unless VR is involved.
>>
>>341116106
What if NX is something like steam but only for Nintendo games.
>>
>>341125954
>achievements
I'm not sure if you're implying that achievements are a good thing since they're trash.
But trash or not, fact of the matter is that the market expects it at this point. I hate the shit out of them but even I think it makes good business sense to include them... So based on that logic Nintendo will do the opposite.
>>
>>341126703
I suppose singing in to the mic. Shake and tap the screen to the rhythm.
Given Nintendo in the last decade I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>341127070
I honestly like having them. In fact, I've got so used to having them that when I now fire up my Wii U to play Twilight Princess or whatever, it feels that I have nothing to reward myself with when trying to do a complete run-through of the game. Guess it just fuels my autism since I like something to work towards.
>>
File: 1449540758006.png (215 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1449540758006.png
215 KB, 600x800
>>341128705
Eh, to each their own. Just feels like a masking over your skinner box to feel less like a skinner box... Actually phrasing it that way makes achievements make the most sense.
That said, my autisum loves watching numbers grow in (MMO)RPGs, so I guess I should be the last person to judge.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.