[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bring me to speed boys, how do I unleash this nigger's true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Zenyatta_Overwatch_011.jpg (744 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Zenyatta_Overwatch_011.jpg
744 KB, 1920x1080
Bring me to speed boys, how do I unleash this nigger's true potential. I'm either doing okay, even great or being a dead weight to the team. Mostly, I'm having troubles with heroes like Widowmaker that just need to take a shot at me once. I also have troubles understanding when is the best time to use my ult.
>>
As it stands right now, Zenyatta's absolutely useless both as a support and as a damage dealer. He's fun to play though.
>>
You wait until they give him enough HP to live through a stiff breeze
>>
>>341114213
His balls absolutely wreck shit when coupled with discord orb but

A his healing isn't enough to justify bringing him on the team as a support

B his health is too low to bother bringing him on the team as a damage dealer

he's a cool character in concept but they fucked up his numbers to the point of making him nearly useless
>>
>>341114213
waay too squishy to do anything noteworthy. His healing ball is too shit to be considered a reliable healer.
>>
>>341114213
He is incredibly vulnerable to heroes like genji and tracer that can get in his face and eat his tiny health bar in half a second. Don't play him when the enemy team has competent players playing heroes like that unless you have your own team looking out for you.

He is amazing at dealing with bruiser heavy teams and teams and his ult is solid at enabling pushes.
>>
>>341114213
His healing ball is absolute shit, but the discord orb + his main attack will take down a fucking full hp roadhog in seconds.

Just throw orbs on fucking everything, and try to take them down ASAP, and occasionally throw out a heal orb when people need it. Stay far in the back because he has great range but dies to anything. Play him more like an assault than a support really.

Then when your ult is ready, get your team to group up and push, or wait until the enemy tries to.
>>
>>341114213

Your job is to basically huddle behind the rest of the team and stay as inconspicuous as possible. Got a Reinhardt? Hide behind him. See a Widowmaker and you're not behind a shield? You damn well better reconsidering going in front of her. If it is your only way through, and she's guarding it, your best bet is to charge your shot, lob it at her as you peak out, and pray to God it hits her and does enough damage to make her run off. The other option is to sit back and build your Ultimate, then use it when you have to pass by her field of vision, getting the team to follow you as you push forward.
>>
>>341118482

Just to expand on my post...

When you think about it, Zenyatta almost HAS TO be played from the backline. That's the point. If you're behind everyone, it gives you the best opportunity to see who needs an Orb of Harmony. It gives you the best opportunity to see who is engaging a high-priority target that needs to be hit with Discord. As a Zenyatta, there really isn't a reason for you to scramble out to the frontline before the rest of your team, unless you are trying to jump on a point during overtime.
>>
>>341114213
Master you accuracy, and stay behind Reimhardt's shield
>>
File: 1465691740997.jpg (60 KB, 640x760) Image search: [Google]
1465691740997.jpg
60 KB, 640x760
Zenny is a secondary support hero. This doesn't mean you can't carry teams with him alone, but if your team is retarded, solo healing as Zenny won't be easy.
Your best bet is to stay behind as a far as possible, apply discord orbs to enemies (healers, tanks, snipers to let your teammates track them) and healing orbs on teammates.
Sniping turrets from afar works wonders.
Zenny only works if you have teammates protecting you since many Reapers and Tracers will be flanking and killing you. In that case there is no point of running, learn to lead shot and take them before they kill you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.