[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mega man legends was so good there was never a third one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Mega Man Legends Reporter.jpg (118 KB, 798x598) Image search: [Google]
Mega Man Legends Reporter.jpg
118 KB, 798x598
mega man legends was so good there was never a third one
>>
it;s so vaporwave bro =)
>>
File: mml suprised.png (267 KB, 572x356) Image search: [Google]
mml suprised.png
267 KB, 572x356
>>341112208
I love this game's artstyle
>>
>>341112663
How is it vaporware if it exists? Or do you mean III?
>>
>tfw the demo is in some hard drive, gathering dust till the end of times
>>
>>341112739
roll's design sucks though.
>>
File: female.png (83 KB, 394x449) Image search: [Google]
female.png
83 KB, 394x449
>>341113935
yeah,I kinda like the new girl from MML 3 more
>>
File: grandia-01.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
grandia-01.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
>>341116056
>those sleeves
What's the point?
>>
>>341113694
So one of us will break into Capcom's office to search for it, then?
>>
>>341118246
Sure. You go start, I'll be there in a few
>>
>>341113935
Roll is perfect
>>
Tron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roll
>>
>>341112208
>so good

You kidding nigger? That game had the most horrid controls in the history of gaming.
>>
>>341120347
Nice try, I've played Dark Souls on PC
>>
>>341120347
Yeah the controls were wonky, but once you got used to them they were fine. If you couldn't, then sucks to suck.
>>
>>341120347
Eh, controls were bad but were manageable . You have to babysit the camera and lock on is fairly worthless, especially fighting flying enemies.

Legends 2 corrects pretty much every combat flaw Legends 1 has.
>>
>>341121078
I played 10~ minutes of 2 and couldn't find out where to go. Is it good?
>>
>>341121417
2 is less exploration themed than 1 and has less of the Bonnes. You work to open up more countries to explore, which of course are less diverse than Kattleox Island but the dungeons themselves are significantly more unique and complex.

Since you're not on one island the whole time you also suffer from not having as many neat side characters or sidequests, but the main quest length is much longer and more in-depth. Also Special Weapons are much more fun to use, and the Z-Sabre can reasonably replace the buster if you can manage to do its super tedious side quest.

Megaman is voiced by a really horrible woman though so he's hard to listen to.
>>
who here played MML on PC? And I'm not talking about BIMulation
>>
it hurts but that's funny
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.