[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: ss.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
JUST
>>
... but you can call me donte, the dragonslayer
>>
A Lannister always pays his debts ...or so.
>>
>>341111545
He reminds me of donte for some reason
>>
>>341111545

Juste the Crabkiller
>>
My dragon's a big guy
>>
CRAB BATTLE
>>
Why, Kamiya.

What the fuck, man.

We trusted you.

You were supposed to save vidya from slow cinematic experience shit.
>>
>>341111545
RED HEADPHONES
D
G
Y
>>
>>341111545
>I am Donte slayer of crabs bootleg of dante
>>
>>341113950
What the fuck are you on about? He was in full control during the whole demo.
>>
can anyone fill me in?
>>
>>341114743
new game by kamiya, DmCxdragons
>>
So what killed Platinum?
Since 2010 they made two good games:
Metal Gear
Bayonetta 2

But now they're making Activision shovelware. 2edgy4me microsoft games and Nintendo shovelware

What happened?

inb4 Nier Automata is good
>>
>>341114675
I guess.

But he basically stands around pressing "shoot bow" while the boss plays out a linear string of animatics.

There's nothing dynamic or reactive about it; unload damage, wait for next cinematic moment from boss, repeat. The fact that you can run around and move the camera while it happens doesn't make it any less everything wrong with games today.

There's no creativity or variety, no dynamism, no reactiveness, no tests of ingenuity or reflexes. Shoot with [arrows / plasma arm / thuban airstrike], wait til boss falls, mash X near gigantic glowing purple nipple, rinse, repeat.

The fucking Prom Date Slurm Worm boss in DmC looked more engaging than this, at least you had to like, jump between platforms and dodge and stuff.
>>
>>341115623
Transformers was absolutely amazing, and Korra was okay for what it was (a $15 downloadable game).

It's really only this year that their flop train started, with SF0, TMNT, and now Scalebound in immediate succession.
>>
File: 20684vq100519_036.jpg (810 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20684vq100519_036.jpg
810 KB, 1280x720
>>341115623
dude Vanquish was awesome; Bullet hell/TPS
>>
>>341116670
since, so I'm deliberately starting after Vanquish!
>>
>>341116670
if Vanquish was on PC it would be lauded as a perfect example of action game

but no, it's stuck on at this point ancient hardware
>>
>>341117181
When are Bayonetta and Vanquish getting Steam ports?
>>
>>341117051
And deliberately ignoring the Wonderful 101, I guess?

Actually since 2010, their only bad game has been Anarchy Reigns... Until this year.
>>
>>341117707
Bayo never, since Nintendo bought control of it.

Vanquish whenever Sega decides to hop on the PC Port train behind every other japanese dev.
>>
>>341117901
Bayo is not owned by N, only 2
>>
>>341117901
Isn't Bayo 1 coming to Steam at some point in the future? Or was that an "ebin ruse xD"
>>
>>341111545
Well that gameplay trailer was disappointing. I mean, what the fuck, he just stands there shooting and has to dodge like twice in total. I like Kamiya's games partly because I have to be alert all the time or I get screwed not this shit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.