[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Nuketown the greatest small fps maps ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (345 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
345 KB, 2560x1440
Is Nuketown the greatest small fps maps ever made?
>>
It's the worst map ever made, IIRC.

2 sides isn't enough for decent spawns.
>>
>>341092576
I hate that map
>>
people only liked nuketown because it was very simple and no matter how bad you were, you were going to get lots of kills. It was the most casual and plebby part of the call of duty series, no wonder it was the most popular.
>>
>>341092956
good thing you didn't remember correctly then autist
>>
>>341093493
>people only liked nuketown because it was very simple and no matter how bad you were, you were going to get lots of kills. It was the most casual and plebby part of the call of duty series, no wonder it was the most popular.

>Implying that is the only map that is for plebs
>Not realizing that every cod map is nuke town
>>
>>341093493
you were playing call of duty, it was very simple, and no matter how bad you were, you were going to get lots of kills regardless of what map you played ~
>>
I have played nuke town irl paintball and its terrible for any sort or strategy compare to other arena layout i have played
>>
>>341094776
I know this is bait, but no map has ever been as brainless as nuketown was
>spawn
>throw all your nades
>wait for people to sprint into your sights
>shoot
>killed by random nade
>repeat
>>
>>341095051
Urban/suburban setting kinda suck for paintball in general, woods are where it's at.

>hiding 2 inches from a bees nest because it's the best sniper spot in the area and i get autistically into paintball

Favela-like setting isn't bad either.
>>
>>341092576
This map only made COD's terrible TTK more obvious.
>>
>>341095738
that is how every single black ops match played out, no exception.
>>
>>341096193
If you got killed by random frags in any other map then you're shit.
>>
>>341096430
the only difference between how the maps on that game played was in grenade density and rate of people walking into crosshair/min
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.