[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. You guys seem to be all over the place on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png (201 KB, 256x326) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png
201 KB, 256x326
I don't get it. You guys seem to be all over the place on this one. Do you or do you NOT like this game.... Once and for all!
>>
WHERE'S
>>
i love it. recently gone back and played both adventure games plus this and StH easily comes out on top. the others hardly come close to it in content and at least to me, was only good due to nostalgia. i could spend hours in the chao garden but that's about it really.
levels are many times the length of the Adventure games, multiple ways to complete them and nearly an hour long final FINAL dungeon after experiencing every other path. so satisfying. it's really fucking good and it's a shame people dismiss it on principle because of the tone and character.
>>
MARIA
>>
I liked it when I was a shitty little ten year old.
Played it again recently and despised it.
>>
nothing personnel kid
>>
>>341091774
i like it , but not like like it anon hehe
>>
>>341091774

It's so terrible, it's kind of endearing, and is reminiscent of the time it came out, namely when unironic edginess was at its most fashionable.

I hate it. I love it.
>>
I like it a lot. It's a shame that Expert Mode isn't unlocked immediately (probably story reasons) for those who dislike the structure of the game.
>>
So bad it's good-tier.

Played it recently, comfy as fuck. Shitty story. Awesome level design. Shitty physics. Better than S'06.
>>
COLDSTEEL
>>
>>341091774
was playing it yesterday, its fun but kinda shit without everything unlocked
>>
It's really bad but not as bad as sonic heroes.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.