[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sony will just change the Neo's specs on a dime! >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1396890257820.jpg (55 KB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
1396890257820.jpg
55 KB, 598x800
>Sony will just change the Neo's specs on a dime!
>I know nothing about industrial level production involving the collaboration of multiple manufacturing partners and developers!

It would cost Sony HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars to change the Neo specs at this point.

pic related: sonyfags right now
>>
Is she okay?
>>
>>341083361
she was drunk
>>
>>341083361
I assume she got cold feet and has mixed feelings on the situation.

Give her time.
>>
proper blown the fuck out
>>
>>341082857

They'll do it anyways and just push the release date back further. Sony always goes late so they can low blow everything else everyone did earlier.
>>
>>341083974
>Give her time.

And a bowl of eggs
>>
>>341082857
>>Sony will just change the Neo's specs on a dime!
they did that with the ps4

when the xbox specs ware leaked online 2 years before the release, sony changed the ps4 from 4Gb of ram to 8 and uped the GPU
>>
Who gives a shit about Scorpio? Just get a PC
>>
>>341082857
why is bride sad?
>>
google is very hard

>Her picture was snapped by a stranger, and then posted to Twitter, where it created a sympathy-storm on social media. The Twitterverse dubbed her the "Stamford Bridge Bride" after the name of the stop where the pic was taken.
>Turns out -- this new bride had just had a little too much to drink! She and her new hubby were fresh from a registry office wedding, and all that champagne toasting had made her a wee bit queasy.
>The couple couldn't afford a honeymoon, so some fairy godmother friends gave the sports fanatics the next best thing -- tickets to see their favorite team play that very afternoon. One caveat -- they go dressed in their wedding finest.
>>
>>341087937
Did they ask the girl in person? It sounds like they pulled that story out of their ass.
>>
>>341088742
Yes, just reverse image search it, it's like 4 years old.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.