[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
isn't that all you PCcucks want? decent PC games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: scale.jpg (140 KB, 1198x647) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
140 KB, 1198x647
Without Xbox your Steam only plays indies and MMMos.

Why are you complaining quality games are coming to Windows 10?
>>
Not one quality game mentioned at e3 so far

This is the difference between console kids and normal gamers. You're consoles have nothing but new trash and you're forced to like it
>>
>>341075398
speaking the indie freak who thinks Fez, Undertale and Shovelware Knight are worth more than 5 dollars
>>
>>341076549
All of those games are shit too
>>
>>341077153
Then nothing on PC that is not on Xbox or PS4 that is worth
>>
>>341074940
>Why are you complaining quality games

Name 3
>>
>>341077342
Haha
>There are no good games made before 2013
Almost the opposite is true
>>
Does this mean we're finally getting Crackdown on PC? It was basically the only good Xbox game
>>
>>341077564
Halo Wars 2
Scalebound
Sea of Thieves

>>341077628
Tell me a decent PC game that didn't come to console
>>
>>341076549
please don't lump shovel knight in with those two it's genuinley a good game
>>
>>341078026
Thief 2
Stalker
Half Life Opposing Force
any Total War game

r u serious?
>>
>>341078026
>Tell me a decent PC game that didn't come to console

X-Com 2
Civilization
>>
>>341078026

Civilization
Arma
Blade and Soul
>>
>>341078026
>Halo Wars 2
>Good
I bet you're not even trolling, too.
>>
>>341078026
>non of these games have come out yet
stop fucking consolewaring so hard holyshit
>>
>>341078026

Age of Empires
>>
>>341078026
Halo Wars 2 could be good for sure
Scalebound looks awful going by that gameplay video, any interest I had in that game has almost been completely killed.
Simillarly Sea of Thieves looks like it could be cool but I have no idea what the gameplay actually is because they presented it in such a terrible fashion.
>>
>>341078335
>Thief 2
>Stalker
>Half Life Opposing Force
>any Total War game

Bait

Serious now.
tell me a good PC game that didn't come to console
>>
>>341079571

you just did

Stalker
>>
>>341079571
>implying those games are bad

Bait.
>>
>>341079571
Not him but come on man are you really gonna pull this?

CRPGs like baldur's gate, icewind dale, planescape, nwn, arcana, more I'm probably forgetting. You don't have to like them but acting like they weren't hype as fuck when they came out is silly.

Marathon (aka why Halo even exists)

I've never liked exclusives since I don't like how they fragment player bases and essentially crowdsource their own marketing since people feel the need to defend their purchases. If every system could play every game devs wouldnt be able to get away with all the sloppy shit they pull now because they have a captive audience with no competiton for their product.

Owning every system is a bandaid fix and not a solution to the fact exclusives let devs and publishers get sloppy, although unfortunately right now it's the best option unless you just want to get sour grapes and pretend it's bad without playing
>>
>>341079571
>Not liking Stalker
Fuck off pleb
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.