[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Exclusive on TWO platforms. What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IjeOQ3V.png (16 KB, 273x57) Image search: [Google]
IjeOQ3V.png
16 KB, 273x57
>Exclusive on TWO platforms.
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>341073827
microshaft exclusive
microshaft = xbone + win10
>>
It means you didn't bother to look up the definition of exclusive.
>>
>>341073827
You have to buy into Microshaft's botnet either way
>>
>>341073827
It's similar to how Nintendo and Sony have had exclusives to WiiU/3DS and PS3/PS4/Vita
Works for them either way because you have to use their product especially W10 which they're pushing hard as fuck
>>
>>341073827
it means that Microsoft does not see Sony PlayStation as a threat to their Windows brand anymore so they just merge
>>
>>341074294
But anon, Windows remains the leading OS of PCs and the leading OS of all released PC games. Have you ever heard of a Linux exclusive? Or a Mac Exclusive that was worth shit?
>>
>>341073827
That its only for pc10 and xbox. Is english your 3rd language?
>>
>>341073827

Not on ps4 sonycuck
>>
So is Smash not an exclusive because it's on 3DS too?
>>
File: 9166678.jpg (103 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
9166678.jpg
103 KB, 440x440
>>341073827
It was an amazing keynote...for Pc gamers.
Can't wait for Halo Wars 2
>>
"Exclusive" doesn't mean anything anymore
>>
>>341074716
Excuse me, since when does 'exclusive' in gaming mean two platforms?
>>
>Steamfags think these W10 games won't be store exclusive

LEL
>>
>>341074913
but not for Steam gamers :^)
>>
>>341074953
Since now. Not very hard concept to grasp.
>>
>>341074294
>Use Windows, an OS backdoored by NSA since the 90s
>do all searching on google
>use a google browser
>use an backdoored ISP
>post on 4chan using google capcha
>use a cell phone with a backdoored OS
>on a carrier that's been storing your information since the 90s too

>Windows 10 comes out
>"Oh, I will not give my information to the botnet! (that's a new meme I heard in reddit. lulz)"
>>
They're really pushing their w10 shop hard with this shit
>>
>>341075148
>>341075079
If you game on PC and can play modern games on the PC, "Steam" gamers will still be able to play these games. They'll just have to suck it up and buy from a different store. I already occasionally use Origin and GOG despite mostly using Steam. If Microsoft gives me reason to, I'll touch Windows Store as well
>>
>>341073827
It means ps4 niggers cant play it.
>>
Gee bill! How come your exclusives let you have two platforms?
>>
>>341077051
IT'S NOT FAIR.
>>
>>341073827
It means it isn't exclusive.
>>
>>341078651
Why not call it Xbone and Windows 10 Inclusive then?
>>
It means don't buy the Xbone, Xbone Ass and Scorpoop.

Just buy a PC!
>>
>>341079348
Holy shit is this the playground behind the kindergarten?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.