[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can't handle my strongest potions! No one can! So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: potion seller.jpg (74 KB, 935x709) Image search: [Google]
potion seller.jpg
74 KB, 935x709
>You can't handle my strongest potions! No one can!
So who was his target market, and why did he even make the potions in the first place?
>>
Ha ha he has a silly face and is talking ha ha
>>
>nobody should create for the sake of creating
>>
>>341058718
For higher level knights.
>>
post the narcissa hormone seller version
>>
What if we made meth an art.
>>
>>341058718
Witchers
>>
>>341059825

the economy would collapse as artists would buy more meth and make even more art to buy more meth with, this would raise the price of meth until every industry was only producing meth due to the value.
>>
You where supposed to use them as Posions
>>
they were for end-game characters
>>
>>341058718

He's actually a POISON seller. Traveler was such a desperate retard that Potion Seller feared he'd use them like regular healing potions instead of poison ones. Potion Seller literally did nothing wrong by denying service.
>>
File: 1455884457014.jpg (31 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
1455884457014.jpg
31 KB, 600x462
Did you even pay attention?

He said his potions were only for the strongest and the knight was clearly of the weakest.

Also, they were his STRONGEST potions. The Potion Seller knew that the knight wasn't able to handle his strongest potions, but he could have easily sold a regular one from his stock instead of the STRONGEST POTIONS reserved for big guys.
>>
>>341062141
>>341062141
>>341062141
>>341062141
>>
How is this shit funny
>>
>>341061508

>end game store in starter town

Potion Seller must have wanted to reinvigorate his hometown or something. What a saint.
>>
>>341062141
Perhaps the potion seller only dealt in strong, high quality potions, he did not even have weaker potions.
>>
>>341063063

Obviously he didn't have weaker potions otherwise he wouldn't have advised the traveler to seek out someone who peddled weak shit potions. Potion Seller got his title by selling ONE potion that does everything depending on how you use it.
>>
>>341062141

for you
>>
Dragons. His potions were fit for a dragon.
>>
>>341063063

If he only had a stock of equally potions, he wouldn't claim that some of his potions were "The Strongest". The knight was clearly in the wrong, imagine if you went into a Pharmacy and tried to buy large quantities of their strongest painkillers, they'd be at risk selling you them.

Not only was the potion seller trying to protect his business, he was trying to save the knight's life.
>>
I think he should have made the knight sign a waiver and sell him the potions anyway. It was all fun and games until the R word was dropped. I'm sorry but (pardon my language) if a man calls me a rascal, then that's the end of our polite interactions. There is no need for that sort of insult when two men are dickering.
>>
Evidently the Knight survived the battle and went on to become a professional bard

https://youtu.be/TjMqT9UT7fI?t=1m51s
>>
>>341065086
Dickering is a lost art these days it seems.
>>
>>341065510
>New video
Yesss
>>
File: consider.jpg (40 KB, 569x417) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
40 KB, 569x417
I can't believe people are siding with the Knight.

The Potion Seller made a living selling potions to people going into battle. With those many years of experience under his belt, it's clear he'd be able to discern who was of the strongest and who was of the weakest at a glance. He knew fine well that the Knight wouldn't be able to handle his strongest potions, and the Knight was adamant that he would only accept his strongest potions. The last thing the Potion Seller needs is not only a lawsuit, but the death of a Knight weighing on his conscious.

This is why he tells the Knight to find someone who sells weaker potions, because to someone with a stock of weak ass potions, even their strongest potions (again, the Knight was determined that he would only accept the STRONGEST potions) would be weak enough for someone of the weakest, like the Knight, to handle.

>>341065086

I suppose he could have had the Knight sign a waiver if he just wanted to be rid of him, but he'd still be knowingly killing a man. I don't think that even being called the R word would be enough for a good man like the Potion Seller to commit murder, even if he knew he could get away with it.
>>
>>341065805
True. I can't remember the last time I engaged in some good old fashioned dickering.

>>341068134
Then the Seller is a better man than I. There are some things you just don't call a man.
>>
>>341069043

>Then the Seller is a better man than I.

The potion seller must be a good man at heart. He creates potions that saves people's lives.

Of course he makes money off of it, but he could probably make even more money with implements of death like Weapons or Poisons that are meant for taking lives instead of saving them.

That's why at the end of their dickering, he says he does not respect the Knight. The Knight clearly holds his own life in such low regard that he must have little to no respect for the lives of others. He's the kind of vile person that the Potion Seller's potions are meant to protect people from.
>>
>>341071250
I think it might be a bit hasty to assume that. What if it's a Thermopylae situation and the Knight is going into a hopeless battle but chooses to give his life to save many more.
>>
>>341072431

Someone selfless and kind-hearted enough to sacrifice his own life would NEVER call someone a rascal, no matter how much he wanted the potions.

He was a horrible person who brings shame to all those who call themselves Knights and didn't even deserve the weakest potions, let alone the strongest.
>>
>>341073636
That's true. I was thinking maybe in a moment of passion it might be permissible but you're right. If he had said rapscallion I might be able to let it go. But as this stands I have to concede.
>>
>>341058718
he only made the strongest potions for the strongest warriors. too bad you weak fags cant handle his potions, theyll just kill you
>>
>>341058718
Why didn't he just offer a weaker potion? That's poor customer service
>>
>>341075186

The Knight was insistent on only getting the strongest.

The Potion Seller suggested that he find a a merchant with weaker potions, because their strongest would still be weak when compared to the dragon killing potions that The Potion Seller had in stock.
>>
File: 1461568494040.gif (211 KB, 748x1068) Image search: [Google]
1461568494040.gif
211 KB, 748x1068
>>
>>341058718
>So who was his target market

No one. He said so.

>why did he even make the potions in the first place?

Because he noticed that there were no potions strong enough for no one. It was an untapped market.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.