[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody fed up with the lack of storage on the PS4. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: PS4-Sales-730x411.jpg (35 KB, 730x411) Image search: [Google]
PS4-Sales-730x411.jpg
35 KB, 730x411
Is anybody fed up with the lack of storage on the PS4. I've filled up my first 500GB HDD. I went up to 1TB SSHD. Now I've got 100GB left before I deleted some games I'm having to post pone playing them. I'm really going to have to shell out another $100 for 2TB HDD? Then where do I go after that?
Seriously anons? Why isn't Sony addressing the storage problem on this thing? We need External HDD support.
There is like no excuse. Games are becoming 50-90gb (with DLC). It's outrageous. I've even filled up my PCs 1TB HDD so I went out and got me a 3TB HDD which is slowly filling up.
That probably won't even be enough at the end of this gen.
What's your thoughts?
>>
So xbox one has external hdd support. What is stopping Sony/Playstation. I mean the PS3 didn't have the proper support to load off the external hdd. But you could back up your games. Which is useful. No really exteranl HDD support though...
>>
>>341056037

You should have sprung for the 2tb drive in the first place, dumbass. I have 23 ps4 games and half a dozen digital games I still have about a 900 gigs left.
>>
>>341056037
for the price of a 1tb SSHD you could have gotten a 2tb HDD

these consoles have too slow of a processor to benefit from the faster read/write access.
>>
>>341058021
You're right but I thought the SSHD would pay off in the long run. It'd still be cool to have external support. Have you seen those guides on the Seagate external hdd where they take them out and put them in to the ps4? Well I could switch a 2tb from it and put away my 1tb in the external cover.
>>341057703
Bro I have like 40 physical PS4 titles with 15 or so others that are digital from PS+ I'd still be begging at the end for external hdd support though.
>>
>>341059226
>Bro I have like 40 physical PS4 titles with 15 or so others that are digital from PS+

There aren't 40 good ps4 games yet, you must have shit taste.
>>
>>341056037
But PS4 games are on discs, you just put it in and play without waiting for installing or downloading online patches unlike Pkek
>>
Just delete the games? Anything you haven't played in over, u dunno, 4 months, just delete. You can always reinstall.
>>
>>341056037
Delete some games you won't play for a while.
>>
Have a 2 tb in mine, there is like a 100 games on it and i mostly only play 2 or 3 at the same time. Just delete some old 2014 crap you won't miss it anyway
>>
>>341056037
Welcome to the new gen annon. The next console games will even takee even more space on the console. Its shit.
>>
The PS4 doesn't have external HDD support?

Wait, doesn't the Wii U even have that?
>>
>>341059863
Yeah, about that...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.