[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
based MS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>be Microsoft
>create a Steam competitor that includes all Xbox "exclusives"
>people will start to slowly leave Steam
>in order to save Steam, Valve has to release Half-Life 3
>yfw you realize MS is sacrificing Xbox to give us HL3
>>
>>341040793
Just like they did with Games for windows live.

Oh wait.
>>
>>341040793
>Valve has to release Half-Life 3
like that ever happens
>>
>>341040793
>>people will start to slowly leave Steam
This would never happen even if MS somehow made something better. People have too many games on their accounts to just "leave" Steam.
>>
>>341040793
>>people will start to slowly leave Steam
????
>>
>>341040793
I didn't realize it was impossible to use two different services as once.
>>
>Half-life 3 will be good meme
It's going to suck. The developers who made Half-life don't even work at Valve anymore. Half-life 2: episode 2 was 9 years ago. They've all retired or taken jobs elsewhere.

The people working on Half-life 3 will be people pulled from working on Dota 2 and counter-strike or just new employees, and it will show. It'll be a game for the current generation.
>>
>>341040793
Why the cuck do people even want half life 3?
Gabe is right, the expectations for that game are way too high. No matter what they do with it its not going to appease half of the crowd
>>
>>341040793
>create a Steam competitor that includes all Xbox "exclusives"

Wait what? we get forza on PC? sauce?
>>
File: 1464892913237.gif (2 MB, 330x166) Image search: [Google]
1464892913237.gif
2 MB, 330x166
>Steam is popular across numerous countries
>Microsoft has never successfully marketed the Xbox brand outside the U.S.
>he thinks Asia, Europe and South America will abandon their money laundering client for bloated Microshit spyware

Shit thread, observe this 5
>>
>>341043098
I would but your post contains absolutely no 5's except the one you typed.
>>
>>341041659
Maybe they can do something similar to GOG, where you can link your steam account and get the same games added to your MS account?

It's a longshot and probably a big loss for MS, but it would certainly ease the pain of leaving Steam.
>>
File: 1465772235082.jpg (8 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
1465772235082.jpg
8 KB, 236x214
>>341040793
>W10
KILL YOURSELF MICROSOFT HOLY FUCK YOU ASSHOLES
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.