[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZELDA U/NX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: deku scream.jpg (28 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
deku scream.jpg
28 KB, 636x382
1 DAY AND 5 HOURS until we actually see this game. Our wait is nearly at it's end brothers. Join me in celebrations
>>
Place your bets: Will we know the subtitle by the end of E3? Will there even be a subtitle?
>>
>>341021165
There is no way they won't reveal it at E3, but i really think they will pull a simple title with just 'The Legend of Zelda' and rebranding link as a blue clad hero as opposed to green
>>
File: OOTSPEEDRUNNING.gif (2 MB, 449x266) Image search: [Google]
OOTSPEEDRUNNING.gif
2 MB, 449x266
>>341021165
No. I do hope that Zelda NX will have Dampé return. He hasn't been in a console Zelda since MM. Speaking o which, the current WR for it was just beaten earlier this month making the real-world record now faster than the TAS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYJVhM1iNfY
>>
i already played it yesterday at a reporter meeting
>>
>>341022194
kool
>>
>>341022194
Your dad works at Nintendo!?
>>
>>341022320
no im a reporter, got to play 1 temple and 1 snowy area
>>
>It's going to be about link starting off in a small village and eventually working his way through 6-8 elemental themed dungeons until eventually rescuing zelda from Ganondorf

I'm not trying to shitpost, Zelda is one of the three ninty franchises that still get me excited. I have such love for Zelda it hurts. But I'm sick to death of the monotony. I sold back ALBW as soon as I beat it. Soulless crap, banking on nostalgia. Im getting too negative. Anyway, I really just hope they shake it up in a few ways. New antagonist. Refined exploration. Whatever. Just tuck me in and let me die
>>
>>341022526
was it good?
>>
>>341022526
Quit larping faggot
>>
>>341022612
>Im getting too negative
Hard not to be with the current state of the videogame industry
>>
>>341022612
This. Even though I liked ALbW.
The best Zelda in the last decade has been nostalgia whoring.
>>
Pretty hype to finally see the game but I have no expectations. I just hope they don't fuck it up.
>>
>>341026798
My gravest concern is the open-world theme Aonuma hinted at will be done wrong because of his team's lack of experience. If that happen's we'll have Wind Wake Ocean/Skyward Sword Clouds void all over again.
>>
Thus far, Nintendo's winning e3 with literally nothing but the promise of playable Zelda.
I am fucking hyped af. Whatever it is, new Zelda is always good. It'll be interesting to see whether sony or microsoft fucks up their e3 conference worse. I'm considering selling my xbone after the leaked slim bone.
>>
>hopes
Isn't a carbon copy of AlttP unlike the past 10 Zelda games. Remove the Master Sword, remove the magic stones.
>>
>>341027204
I didn't mind Wind Waker ocean, but the SS clouds were a catastrophe
>>
>>341022612
You're right. I really love Zelda, but it needs to evolve. The last 3D games were mechanically the same as OoT.
>>
>>341021387
>and rebranding link as a blue clad hero as opposed to green
Dropped
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.