[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Tales of Berseria video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: tob_new-1200x675.jpg (121 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
tob_new-1200x675.jpg
121 KB, 1200x675
New Tales of Berseria video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPKoe0zVeGw&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>341020223
>no more LMBS

It'll be shit.
>>
File: 1383502791011.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1383502791011.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>341020223
I'd give a shit about this game if you could whore the MC out in the town hubs.
Making her the plaything of fat bald men while she makes funny faces, then collect the gold to upgrade the party gear.
Then sell the videos in other town's markets to get more customers.
Let bums have a free go to increase town reputation.
>>
>>341020973
LMBS died with sidestepping
>>
looks boring as fuck desu
>>
That area is basically a straight up copy of the one from Xillia 1 and 2 along with Velvet's movement animation. On top of that the game looks ugly as fuck.

What hppened to this series?
>>
>only one character visible on fields
>dedicated combat arena with transitions
It's twenty fucking sixteen, Japan.
>>
>>341020223
>they fixed the camera
fuck yeah!
>>
>Dat bland menu design
Why can't they do something as good as Abyss again?
>>
>>341022080
>Wanting a bad camera
>>
>>341022934
Then make a good fucking camera, not a bad one.
>>
>Bosses can break your combo again
JUST
>>
>>341022885
>Dat menu
>Bland
Abyss had a shitty menu.
>>
>>341020223
I was wondering why only the player seemed to appear on the field for quite some time. Where do your party members keep vanishing to?
>>
>>341020223
I miss Baba already. This looks so bad.
>>
>>341023205
>Wanting Baba back
Keep cancerous fool out.
>>
am I the only one excited to pirate this?
>>
Are they still doing the bit where they release it in Japan 8 months before the rest of the world?
>>
It's clear that Bandai does not care about evolving the series and is happy to put out a mediocre product every few years. It's quite disappointing.
>>
Berse :DD
>>
Interesting
>>341021639
>>341021781
Kek, was wondering what excuse the shitters would use now they can't blather "M-muh Baba!"
>>
>>341020223
why isn't this censored? It's offensive to landwhales everywhere because they believe nobody can look that good.
>>
>>341020223
Just the make the character edgy and will buy
>>
Fucking Mario Sunshine has better looking water
>>
>>341021425
You can most of that in CM3D2, the game is shallow but it scores points in the right areas.
>>
>>341024452
This. I already got burned out after 4 tales games.
>>
>>341020223
I'm playing through Vesperia right now and I see this video and holy shit. What went wrong?
>>
>>341020223
A somewhat decent camera?
What is this witchcraft?
>>
Day one pirate.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.