[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what games take place in the current year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2016.jpg (107 KB, 931x451) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
107 KB, 931x451
what games take place in the current year
>>
File: polygon writer.png (1 MB, 1507x923) Image search: [Google]
polygon writer.png
1 MB, 1507x923
he has a point...
>>
>>341016971
>Shooter was ISIS
>Thinks changing it culture would have stopped this
Let's have gay parades and social demonstrations over in Islamic parts of the world and see how much ISIS cares.
>>
Seeing people die of phosphorus or burn to death in a tank isnt really glorifying
>>
>>341016441
>I march in parades and I make LGBT Characters
>therefor I stop all hate for gays

Nigga I don't even know who you are, you think some retard with a gun knows?
>>
Okay but what if like every mass shooting this was literally nothing to do with video games, but islam
>>
>It's <current yer>

It's 1939, damn it. Why is Hitler annexing all these countries, and how do we stop him?
>>
>>341016971
Problem is, you kill shooters you kill videogames. I don't like them, I don't like the culture they breed, I wish they weren't so fucking popular so the entire industry relies on them to fund itself. But them's the breaks

At the end of the day, we need the dudebro money to keep smaller, less mass market oriented projects afloat. The gaming industry did this to itself when it stopped being for nerds and neckbeards and more about the larger market.

There is nothing we can do save wait for the next crash, then we do everything in our power to prevent dudebros and shooters to become the dominant force again.
>>
>>341017807
More gays in video games, apparently.
>>
>>341016441
Did he try anti-immigration rallies?
Those sure sound more useful.
>>
>>341016441
>>341016971
Barking up the wrong tree desu, Muhammed isn't going to suddenly have a change of heart if the videogame industry suddenly stops making shooters.
>>
>>341016971
1: thinking people associated with IS / ISIS are in any way influenced by games is incredibly ignorant and shows how limited this person's scope is
2: this limited scope is further accentuated by thinking all video games should be changed because of a problem in HIS nation - games are published all around the world and despite it looking like that most of the time, the world does not in fact revolve around Uhrmuhricuh
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.