[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you like to see a Game of Thrones MMO? >start off choosing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Would you like to see a Game of Thrones MMO?

>start off choosing a major house, i.e. Lannister, Stark, Martell, Tully,
>start off as a squire, can progress to become a maester, knight, sellsword, pirate
>players who break the rules, i.e. using bots, selling accounts, are punished by being sent to the night's watch, where basically all they can do is fight white walkers and wildlings
>>
>>341013504

No because it would be shit.
>>
>>341013504
>>
There's a mount and blade mod for it. I started my own house and bro'ed up with Tywin to fuck up those northerners.
>>
Can I fuck my sister?
>>
No because it would be a WoW clone instead
>>
>>341013504
>implying those sent to the wall would keep playing on those accounts if they didnt want to be on the wall.
>>
>>341013645

Imagine the possiblities once Bonerlord comes out and an ASOIAF mod is made for it.
>>
>If you play as a female character you get raped
>>
File: image.png (927 KB, 638x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
927 KB, 638x718
>>341013504
tits and dragon isn't very good source material
>>
I want to suck her tits.
>>
>>341013676
I guess, you should probably ask her first though. I don't get why you're asking us though?
>>
>>341013903
Because I want to fuck my sister
>>
>>341013880
More like
>if you play as a female character, you have impossibly thick plot armor, your character can't die cause that would be sexist, your bravery, strength and charisma stats are much higher than any male character
>>
>not cheating on purpose so you can kill Others fucking shits with your valyrian steel blade
pussies
>>
>>341013504
>let's spend development effort on cheater-exclusive content
denuvo is apparently so effective that normies are desperate to approve new ways to cuck themselves
>>
>>341013504
I bet you like Chris Abalone, J.E SJWcuck Sawyer too. You probably play the witcher series for tits but not the plot.
>>
>>341014031
>Implying you'd have a valyrian steel sword

Shut you mouth, you're just a bastard Storm.
>>
>>341013676
A main feature of the game should be fucking whores. Since 90% of girls that aren't highborn can only fuck for a living. Can't leave that part out. So yes, fucking your sister should be an option that would result in consequences if you got caught or had kids
>>
>>341013504

So does this chick get raped?
>>
>>341013504
NO
>>
>>341015226
No, her boytoy is a eunuch actually.
>>
>>341013504
I wanna give Missandei my Grey Worm if you catch my drift
>>
>>341013504
I would play it.
>>
>MMO about fucking your sisters and never seeing dragons and saying shit like "winter is cumming"

SIGN ME UP
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.