[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGSV depression thread. >tfw there is no more ruse >MGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: MGSV.png (160 KB, 853x479) Image search: [Google]
MGSV.png
160 KB, 853x479
MGSV depression thread.

>tfw there is no more ruse
>MGS Pachinko is a thing
>Konami doesn't give a fuck about vidya
>>
You need to move the fuck on and stop caring, this is coming from an MGS fanboy too.
>>
File: tumblr_nnmx5bhTXO1titub2o1_400.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnmx5bhTXO1titub2o1_400.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>tfw MGSV is shit
>>
>>340996001
It's not shit, just a feeling of what could have been permeates the entire game, leaving anyone invested in the series disappointed.
>>
>>340995414
:(
>>
>>340996001
>tumblr

you are shit here
>>
>>340996221
>It's not shit, just a feeling of what could have been permeates the entire game, leaving anyone invested in the series with MDD
fixed
>>
File: let it go.jpg (21 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
let it go.jpg
21 KB, 600x324
>>340995414
>>
>>340997214
Thanks.
>>
So that big reveal by the frenchie turned out to be Nothing?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (18 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
18 KB, 512x288
>>340995414
>mfw I got rused into thinking there was a ruse
Feels bad man.
>>
>>340997810
He apologized for accidentally riling up the MGS fans later in the day. Killed all hype in an instant.
>>
>>340998126
Rip
>>
Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says he is uninspired and feels lazy to complete the job he is working on... Says he feels he cheated his costumers with a half assed product and what lies ahead is vague and uncertain once the company fires him...

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great dev/writer Kojima just released MGSV tonight. Go and buy the game. The attention to detail, the incredible AI, the amazing and sensible writing...That should pick you up."

Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Kojima.”
>>
>before release i was visiting /vg/'s /mgg/ everyday
>had this huge theory in my head about big boss and grey fox
>thought it was gonna be a blend of berserk/evangelion
>getting so excited, thought we'd see a bunch of other characters too, like sniper wolf and solidus

>game releases
>pick it up at midnight
>go home, slam it in my ps4 and start
>beginning is unbelievable
>keep playing
>finish chapter 1
>still feeling hype
>chapter 2 starts sinking in
>start to realize theres no twist, no nothing
>venom isnt even evil, actually an angel who saves kids and gives them an education
>ocelot is bland
>finally finish and see the big boss twist
>literally out of nowhere
>falls so fucking flat
>keep thinking no way its over, fucking liquid has a metal gear and a bunch of kids with him

>watch my SE dvd expecting a documentary on the troubles, or at least a fucking excuse as to why the game was shit
>thought it was going to be similar to mgs2/mgs4 making of's
>its just a missing mission
>and some thank you meessages to kojima
>so pissed
>never been so hype for a game

i was genuinely hurt bros
it still hurts

now kojima is trying to hype us back up with this new ludens and studio
i couldnt give less of a fuck
i've finally accepted hes a fucking hack who cant make games anymore
hes right up there with miyamoto in the "OUT OF TOUCH" section of videogame directors

oh well, monster hunter gens comes out in a few weeks i guess
>>
Is this the first game to be worth less than the sum of its parts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzmLL6-fYOY
>>
File: Militaires sans gf.png (35 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Militaires sans gf.png
35 KB, 450x450
>>340995414
>tfw no awesome MGSV trailer to get hype for at E3 this year
>tfw the MGSV we imagined from the old E3 trailers will never exist
>>
>>340999724
>Kojima gave us every bit of the story minus the context via trailers
>game isn't even worth replaying every now and then because it's so grindy
>>
>>340999993
I don't think I can anymore. MGS series has always been the one thing I can get excited for, and there's nothing left.
>>
I felt so much anger when I played this game. I fucking hate videogames, I watch E3 so I can make fun of all the announcements and hate on everything they talk about, but I was hype as all fuck for MGSV. Right up until I started playing, even for hours after the intro I was hype. And then everything started to become shit. By the time they were making me redo missions with TOTAL STEALTH and whatever other horse shit, all I could feel was anger. Now that I've beaten it though, I just feel sad.
>>
>>340995414
>tfw there is no more ruse
Did they straight up say "we won't be on e3"? Then who is that "secret guest" geoff was talking about?
>>
File: bon voyage.jpg (430 KB, 2229x893) Image search: [Google]
bon voyage.jpg
430 KB, 2229x893
>>340996401
>>340999724
>>
>>341001275
intresting....
a skull
with teeth
>>
File: 1465750517067.gif (2 MB, 320x346) Image search: [Google]
1465750517067.gif
2 MB, 320x346
>>341001391
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.