[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To everyone moaning about Skyrim Remaster: "If you own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: skyrimremaster.jpg (123 KB, 961x539) Image search: [Google]
skyrimremaster.jpg
123 KB, 961x539
To everyone moaning about Skyrim Remaster:

"If you own #Skyrim and all its add-ons or own Legendary Edition on Steam, you'll get a free upgrade to Skyrim Special Edition on Oct 28 #BE3"
- @BethesdaStudios on Twitter

So PC players get the upgrade for free, and console players get a better looking game. It's a win-win for everyone.
>>
>>340980345
Neat. I am super lazy when it comes to mods

now what about that lighting, that looks fucking bad.
>>
>you get a free graphixal upgrade
That's what the mods already did. Bethesda's upgrade will probably still be worse than the 4K texture packs. Plus, graphics were really the smallest problem of the game. They aren't fixing the horrid combat, NPC interaction, endless Draughr dungeons and etc.

But as usual, all Bethesda cares about is 'muh atmosphere'. So changing the graphics is pretty much all they think is needed.
>>
>>340981150
This. Pretty graphics can't fix a shit game.
>>
>>340981150
It's a remaster, not a remake, you fucking retard.
>>
mods probably need to be "ported" on pc to this new version, so its not that good
>>
>>340982902

The point is that remastering the graphics is pointless when the graphics were the least of the games problems. And fan mods already improved the graphics.

Retard.
>>
>>340980345
Who fucking cares? I could pirate it if I wanted that piece of shit. How does anyone in their right mind think this piss filter looks good?
>>
I read recently about the makers of Skywind having to contact Bethesda to sort out using certain textures or something. If Bethesda are aware of Skywind, why would they put time and resources into remastering Skyrim, instead of working with the devs of Skywind to remake Morrowind?
>>
>>340984270

Twilight Princess fans would love it.
>>
>>340980345
At least they're self aware enough to release PC sales would be non-existent
>>
File: 1315791190283.jpg (37 KB, 242x209) Image search: [Google]
1315791190283.jpg
37 KB, 242x209
>>340980345
>free

Implying paying 35$ for the expansions is free

>implying im paying for the expansions when you literally just have to add them to the fucking add ons folder and get them for free

FUCK ME
>>
so you mean I can break all my mods for free? can't wait to play a worse looking game with worse gameplay than my modded skyrim
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.