[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Bethesda unveiled their latest masterpiece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 123124314315213.jpg (37 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
123124314315213.jpg
37 KB, 800x450
Where were you when Bethesda unveiled their latest masterpiece?
>>
Looks like shit. Even clunkier and unfinished than the first game. Did you like how the guards were magnetically and statically drawn into the playable character's hands? Did you like how they attempted to kick the guard off the ledge, but he fell flat on his ass and the audience laughed?

B L U N D E R
L
U
N
D
E
R
>>
>>340978614
eh, every time I play the first game I get bored and stop playing it, start over 2 months later and stop playing again.

I think I will give 2 a miss.
>>
>>340978614
i really hope this is a failure the first game was hot garbage
>>
>stun guy
>pick him up
>drag him to the ledge
>toss him
>falls to the ground
>shoot him instead
>>
File: 1437232405152.jpg (111 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
1437232405152.jpg
111 KB, 800x576
>>340978614
>Dishonored 1 is one of the best games of the last 10 years
>actual systemic based gameplay rather than le ebin cinematic scripting
>kind of thing /v/ should love
>sequel looks baller
>all this shitposting and random hatred

This place just confuses me sometimes
>>
>>340980334
>Dishonored 1 is one of the best games of the last 10 years
Ah, see, that's where your problem is. I can see why you're so confused.
>>
>>340980334
It's boring as fuck, all enemies and important characters look like your average numb skull thug and the art style is very meh.
>>
>>340980838
>art style is very meh
Fable meets Bioshock
>>
>>340981904
Bioshock visuals are infinitely better than Dishonored, plus it's setting is dull and depressing baka.
>>
>>340978614
It's going to be utter trash compared to the first game.
>>
>>340980334
/v/'s GOTY for last year was Witcher 3, a clunky piece of shit with game design as its last priority. They shat all over MGSV, which was incredibly tight and satisfying, with all sorts of unique game elements blended together expertly, just because the quality declined near the end and the story didn't satisfy them.
>>
>>340979473
Everything looked perfect except the clunkiness, they still have half a year, hope they fix it
>>
>>340982916
>/v/'s
>They
Redditors always reveal themselves so easily.
>>
File: mos.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mos.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>>340978614
They should take clue from a dev that actually knows how to make a stealth game
>>
>>340978614
What confuses me is the whole Emily thing. I mean I'm fine with female characters, as long as it's not muh stronk wymyn, but why is she even here? The entire reason behind Corvo killing everything in sight was because he had strong feelings of affection/duty towards Emily's mom, but Emily doesn't have that. Plus she's a stick-thin princess, so why does she have any physical ability?
>>
>>340984179
Fucking loved Styx here, but Styx had one major flaw. You play up to plot point through some big ass levels, then you go back from end to start and finish the story. That was some fucking game time padding bullshit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.