[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What /v/ think about tattoos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
What /v/ think about tattoos?
>>
>>340963390
*gamer tattoos
>>
>>340963390
I want to see all these Leged of Zelda and other game tattoos on old people and ask them how do they still think about them.
>>
Few things say "Lowbrow" more clearly
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 352x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 352x391
Wtf?
>>
>>340963390
Good for spotting dumb people easily.
>>
>>340965142
Triforce hat-tip
>>
>>340963390
At least it's well done.
>>
>>340964536
If they are retired age you will find most old people don't give a fuck about most things.

Middle aged people are the ones that actually regret their former idiot selves.
>>
>>340965142
I assume the artist was worried about the tattoo bleeding and ruining the triforce as a whole.
>>
I would never get a video game tattoo, the series would most likely be ruined and id hate the tattoo
>>
Anything more than a tattoo that fit on your wrist is too much.

The game will be completely irrelevant and no one will remember it in 10 years TOP in those times
>>
File: 1435094598692.jpg (43 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1435094598692.jpg
43 KB, 396x385
>>340963390
Don't get art tattoos

Your tastes will change and you will regret it

Its that simple
>>
Absolutely no one gives a shit.
>>
>>340963390
There are good ones and bad ones.
>>
>>
>>340963390

If you took away all that Zelda shit and just left the blue-purple fade background with triangle edges, and then extend that flower chain across the whole back, it would look pretty decent.
>>
>>340963390
>having a giant back portrait
Unless you're in the yakuza, these are never okay.
>>
>>340963390
Be subtle. How many non-weebs do you think would recognize the one Miku has?
>>
File: img.png (142 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
img.png
142 KB, 600x776
>>340963390
Can be cool but a lot are cringey.

I plan on getting pic related but I don't know where to put them. Only place I can think is near the webbing between my thumb and index finger. But I know that's not the best spot.
>>
>>340963390
They are rad, and if you know someone who's very good at inking a bro dont doubt to do it
>>
as long as they're subtle
>>
>>340974839
Subtlety is best. So many people get the triforce or the Hylian eagle, it just feels unoriginal at this point.
>>
>>340965142
Newfags can't Triforce
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.