[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Liam skips all text and spends the whole episode getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: tbfp tp.png (812 KB, 850x471) Image search: [Google]
tbfp tp.png
812 KB, 850x471
>Liam skips all text and spends the whole episode getting lost and trying to guess what to do next
It's like I'm watching Game Grumps.
>>
Wait, people actually watch the playthrough? I thought TP was supposed to be a podcast.
>>
>>340962719
>podcast
what.

how.
>>
>>340963384

Well I mean they're never talking about the game
>>
>>340963725
they do though, most of the time, like how everytime they go to Kakariko they have to talk about Malo.
>>
I'd let a wolf-woolie fuck me.
>>
>>340964584
ew.
>>
>>340962306
OH NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>340962306
>It's a Liam ruins everything episode

Oh wait, that's every episode he's in.
>>
>>340966384
I really wish he hadn't taken over the Metroid Fusion playthrough, I liked watching Woolie play it as a newcomer of sorts, watching Liam was just like watching any other generic run.
>>
die
>>
>The UNBELIEVABLE amount of smug Pat is going to have towards Woolie and Matt on this podcast
>>
>>340964584
What about the star fox versions of matt, liam and woolie?

>not pictures of Patma Dengar
>>
>>340967797
They can always point out Pat's >skill in Souls games and how angry he gets on Twitter defending himself from people pointing it out.
>>
>>340967797

Why? Because Pat called Berserk Musou, the most obvious reveal ever?
>>
If nothing else the Nier playthrough finally got me to play after buying the game years ago and never touching it.

Just did the Barren Temple. Love it so far.
>>
>>340968768
Yes.

It's not the fact that it's obvious that matters. It's how hard Woolie and Matt denied it.
>>
File: 1465709818807.jpg (537 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1465709818807.jpg
537 KB, 1240x1754
>it's an eceleb thread

I thought /v/ was better than this
>>
>>340969202
Then you must have not been here long considering we've had constant TBFP threads for years.
>>
>>340969202
>That one anon who complains about eceleb talk

You're late. Also, this is a near daily thing.
>>
>>340962306
I only watch their fightan videos.

Man THEY DON'T LAND A SINGLE SPECIAL WHAT THE FUCK it's so boring, if you're going to play a fighting game at least learn the controls before that, would it kill you shitters to open the fucking command list
>>
>>340969948
They probably go in them blind, that's the gist of it.
>>
Can we just have Paige replace Woolie as Woolie?
>>
>>340970889
>They probably go in them blind
I know that, but pausing and checking the command list instead of not doing absolutely nothing cool during the whole video. Really?
>>
>>340971771
Do those obscure ghetto ass fighters even have a command list in the mid-game pause menu?

Anyways it would break the flow of the video really badly.
>>
>>340972126
>Do those obscure ghetto ass fighters even have a command list in the mid-game pause menu?
Every fighting game has it don't be retarded.

>Anyways it would break the flow of the video really badly.
No it wouldn't, you only need to check it the first time to get the overall gist of it
>>
>>340970897

Women being added to a channel never ends well.

That being said she has already contributed more meaningful conversation than Woolie has in the last 6 months.
>>
>>340971771
They check in some games, I think they did in some KoF or SF and other stuff. I don't think they enjoy the games they play though, even if they say otherwise, it's just for the views.

And they also suck at fighting games but whatever
>>
>>340973019
this is the part where the clip of Woolie losing to Daigo plays while the commentators go ''ooooh''.
>>
>>340969138
>No nononononon Pat your WRONG
>Its obvious a Lu Bu game idiot!
>>
>>340972820
You can't leave Woolie out.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.