[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yandere Simulator thread? Yandere Simulator thread. What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: sturt.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sturt.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
Yandere Simulator thread? Yandere Simulator thread.

What do you think of the newest build, /v/?
>>
File: 23572389576.png (49 KB, 401x226) Image search: [Google]
23572389576.png
49 KB, 401x226
>>
>>340952273
>jewtube vydia
>>
>>340952631
https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/

It's a game about a high school girl who murders, tortures, and manipulates to get her man. She is implied to be a rapist. It was started on /v/. Honestly, how new are you?
>>
>>340952273
are E-mails a feature?
>>
>>340952273
I mean he tries, the butthurt over his proposed idea was real though
>>
>>340953350
Devpai has been implying an email feature for a while now. We should all ask him about it, to make sure he sees.

https://twitter.com/YandereDev/status/721843345006338051
>>
File: gurl.png (259 KB, 329x470) Image search: [Google]
gurl.png
259 KB, 329x470
>>340953909
What do you want? Hype-ass beatdowns have no place in this game. It would completely conflict with everything else about it, and would make the game way more generic.
>>
File: despair.jpg (26 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
26 KB, 447x447
>like the concept of the game
>the dev is a complete fuckwit who can't program and gets easily assblasted over the smalled bullshit
>the game's fanbase is 13 year olds who watch pewdiepie
it's a complex suffering. the game itself sounds great in concept, but it's not going to happen. even if it does, it'll probably just fizzle out and die a month after it releases.
>>
This shit looks like it's in alpha still. Just look at how empty everything is. Get back to us when you have an actual fucking demo of the game.
>>
>throws in several meme easter eggs that won't be relevant in a year
>uses store-bought assets
>faggy e-celebs with underage fan-bases play his games
>panty shots and weebshit
>"This game is supposed to be serious guys!"

If the game was a satire and he was just intentionally poking fun at anime clichés instead of making all of his fetishes into a reality.

It's a good concept ruined by the dev who is a huge faggot.

>>340955202
It'll die beforehand, it's not planned to release until 2019.
>>
>>340955202
Devpai may be a complete fuckwit, but I think he's legitimately passionate about the game, and even though it will take forever, I'd estimate 2025, I think it will get finished.

I don't know jack shit about programming, but you mean how it's so poorly done that I get 20 frames maximum on my relatively good PC, right?

>>340955681
Pre-alpha. It's just a debug sandbox at the moment.
>>
>>340956030
If it's still in pre-alpha then what the fuck have you been doing all this time you faggot? Stop wasting time showing off this shit and get back to working on it, fuck.
>>
I think its a shitty hacked together sandbox full of pre-made assets that wont see anything decent for another half a decade.
>>
>>340956379
Edgy.

YandereDev is probably working on it right now. I'm just seeing what /v/ thinks of this game I'm following the development of.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.