[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I need to use the bathroom"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: bathroom.jpg (108 KB, 1268x758) Image search: [Google]
bathroom.jpg
108 KB, 1268x758
"I need to use the bathroom"
>>
>>340952131
"The name's Cropes"
>>
>>340952131
anon this game is too old no one remember the references

half of /v/ probably haven't even played it
>>
Currently stuck in that mission. How do I kill the cop without getting shot by all the other police?
>>
Okay! I'll be back to place a special order!
>>
>>340952131
"You can't go there!"

"O.K"
>>
HES PACKING
HES PACKING
>>
which handled these levels better? Contracts or Codename?
I think Traditions of the Trade was better in Codename personally, but for the rest Contracts
>>
File: 1465773986904.png (349 KB, 755x621) Image search: [Google]
1465773986904.png
349 KB, 755x621
>the chinese restaurant mission in the original
>>
File: YAME YAME.jpg (31 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
YAME YAME.jpg
31 KB, 800x600
>>
>>340952264
I thought he didn't had a name, since they are for friends
>>
>>340952954
loved that level, lots of cool outfits to take and you could steal a mp5sd and just go full operator mode
>>
>>340952386
>bring silenced pistol
>go into restaurant
>ask to use the bathroom
>pick up key
>use bathroom
>go outside
>kill the Red Dragon member
>hide his body in the sewers and take his amulet
>wait for the meeting to take place
>climb through bathroom door while the coast is clear
>whip out silenced pistol
>open the door
>take out the targets and the restaurant manager who just produced a sawed off shotgun
>place amulet
>climb out the bathroom window
Easy.
>>
Worst level lads?

>>340953121
so I don't need one
>>
>>340952131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0O5spsGf8o
>>
>>340953549
Jungle of course. Drug baron fortress was pretty good tho.
>>
>>340953920
Is this from the latest one or Absolushon.
>>
I don't know where the meme that Hitman was ever good came from. It's always been below average shit.
>>
>>340954515
fuck off little boy
>>
>>340952954
Getting Silent Assassin ranking on that took me 12 hours of fuckery and now I have PTSD.
>>
>>340954242
the map looks like the ship level from the newest one
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.