[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why the fuck did the people of el Nido keep using the records
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 67-ztutorial17.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
67-ztutorial17.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
So why the fuck did the people of el Nido keep using the records of fate? did NO ONE honestly raise a single objection "Hey, maybe we shouldn't be listening to these fucking floating nickelodeon gak cubes that keep putting voices in our heads and just decide our own fates?"

Everyone just follows them because why not and "going against them is bad"

It's not like FATE (the computer) can do jack shit about it at this point if they choose not to obey.
>>
>>340949901
It's almost like it's logically flawed on purpose to make you think about if there's a more logically sound analog IRL that you're supposed to reflect on our use of.
>>
>>340949901

They're dumb islanders. I was under the impression that everybody but Miguel and whatever Serge's dad's name was (Wazuki?) didn't really know anything.
>>
>>340951654
They didn't know anything, FATE basically wiped all memories of everything when it created the islands in home world back however long ago. People just listen to the records because "why not" and not a single objection is raised
>>
>>340949901
The tubes brainwashed people into using them.
>>
File: best girl.jpg (1021 KB, 733x1000) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
1021 KB, 733x1000
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>340953991
Because she dies, has a tragic backstory, and you don't get to keep her. Plus secret evil boss is always cool.
>>
>>340953991
Anon that's a dragon.
>>
Are you guys seriously attempting to make sense of a squaresoft plotline?

I mean yeah, they were fuckin' magical, but we were stupid fucking kids. Thats why it worked.
>>
File: draggy.jpg (41 KB, 370x450) Image search: [Google]
draggy.jpg
41 KB, 370x450
This was my first childhood fap.

....I don't know why.
>>
>>340954206
>Because she dies, has a tragic backstory, and you don't get to keep her
Anon, all of those sound like bad things
>>
>>340954592
Anon, sometimes things are more precious because you lose them.
>>
File: ohayou.png (163 KB, 700x385) Image search: [Google]
ohayou.png
163 KB, 700x385
>>340954254
No it's my waifu
>>
>>340949901
people were just following rules placed in their life without choosing them?!?!! How completely unheard of, I mean, who would do that!? Following tradition, pfft. That never ever happened for thousands of years.
>>
>>340954742
She's the best girl from the moment she shows up though, way before you know what's going to happen to her
>>
>>340955219
Anon, that just means you like her, but she became best when you lost her. That was the moment she became unique.

Search your heart, you know this is true.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.