[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy VII Remake is literally the best E3 will ever get.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ff7 remake.jpg (27 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
ff7 remake.jpg
27 KB, 600x338
Final Fantasy VII Remake is literally the best E3 will ever get. It's all downhill from there. Nothing will top it and nothing will shock you of that magnitude ever again.
>>
>>340944369
The reception for the remake was bad though, outside of completely ignorant retards.
>>
>>340944369
TP at E3 2004 was hyper
>>
>>340944369
agree
>>
>multipart

It's dead famicom
>>
File: 1417264721952.jpg (14 KB, 357x402) Image search: [Google]
1417264721952.jpg
14 KB, 357x402
>>340946946

Where does it says it's coming to anything other than PS4? I'll wait
>>
I didn't care at all because VII is a overrated piece of shit.
>>
>>340947185
>play it first on PS4
>>
>>340944369
Sony BTFO the Xbone was alot bigger
>>
>>340947185
Buddy, you're delusional if you think it won't.
>>
a new SEGA console will top this :V
>>
>>340947185
Literally says it in the reveal trailer
>>
>>340947185
He said multiPART not multiplat, also the trailer said play it FIRST on PS4, meaning it's just a timed exclusive. And since both FFXV and KH3 are multiplat, there's no reason FFVIIR shouldn't be either.
>>
>>340944369
Too bad Square killed the hype when they announced it being episodic, and implied that they'll be tarnishing the original story with compilation faggotry.
>>
>BUY THE AERITH DOESN'T DIE DLC EPISODE FOR $14.99

kek fuck off
>>
>>340944369
>Nothing will top it and nothing will shock you
>implying I'm that much of a normie pleb

Nier sequel was the e3 miracle
>>
>>340944369
too bad no one seems to give a crap about it anymore :v
>>
>>340944369
lolwut

An episodic destruction of everything that made FF7 great is the 'best E3 will ever get'?
Removing all of the cute charm of the original.
Removing the thoughtful combat and materia system.
Removing the cloud we all know and love.
Making MORE cutscenes and still telling less of a story.

It's going to be SHIT, quote me on that.
>>
I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games.

>wanting remakes, sequels, and prequels
Why the fuck can't we get new original ideas? Why does everything now have to be some rehashed shit?
>>
>>340944369
Twilight Princess at E3 2004 was much more hype.

Also
>episodic
>compilation shit
Kindly go fuck yourselves Square Enix.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.