[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first mission in africa >find a barrack filled with child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: metal-gear-solid-5-phantom-pain.jpg (209 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
metal-gear-solid-5-phantom-pain.jpg
209 KB, 1280x720
>first mission in africa
>find a barrack filled with child soldiers
>throw a stun grenade in the middle of them
>beat the living shit out of them in CQC while they are stunned
>they are all down
>put down C4 on all their little monkey bodies
>detonate
>'HURRRR A CHILD HAS DIED DUUURRRRR' 'SNAAAAKE YOU KILLED A CHIIIIILDDDDD'

seriously Kojima?
what the fuck is this?
bethesda writing 2.0 where kids arent allowed to die?
>>
is this bait?
>>
>>340934290
Yes?
>>
>>340934290
no?!?
seriously why the fuck cant i exterminate little niggers?
they are fucking apes for fuck sake
and they arent defenseless either
they are the enemy
why the fuck cant i shoot them dead
>>
I didn't believe the "Konami was forcing Kojima to censor his game" meme until this happened. It kinda made me realize that because of the game industry being young and standards for it being ridiculous, Kojima was basically forced to abandon his original vision for the game.
>>
>>340933453
>MGSV was supposed to be the most brutal depiction of mercenary work ever
>Child soldiers, genocide, mass killings, and assassinations
>War crimes of every type
>Kojewma does none of this, game is a total pussy ass cop out

Still pisses me off.
>>
>>340935042
Kid fucking Icarus has more genocide and mass killings than MGSV
>>
>>340935042
Ground Zeroes at least had rape, right?
>>
>>340934554
It's like your unaware that 4chan is so far from the real world.
Real people have morals buddy, the rest of the world aren't a bunch of self loathing subhumans such as yourself.
>>
>>340935281
>hurrrr i got ~morals~

kill yourself retard
>>
>>340934554
You try getting that past censors. And on your edgy racism, it's real cute kid.
>>
>>340936027
human life is pretty precious, friend. people are willing to pay millions of dollars to medicine just to get rid of a few cancerrous cells. we should strive to protect every human's life. if you dont believe this, whatever, international law forbids it.
are you that "strong" to defy international law?
>>
>>340935042
seriously this single thing has put me off so fucking much from the game i dont wanna play it anymore.
it single handedly killed all my interest in the game.
if i didnt play too many hours already i would refund it.
but kojimbo was smart and didnt put this shit on the first mission or he knew people would have said 'fuck this' and refunded back his garbage game.
seriously fuck this.
what the fuck is the difference at shooting an 18 yold russian soldier but a kid nigger with an assault rifle that works for the enemy, alerts the enemy and shoots you back no you cant kill that.
its not 'politically correct' durrrr
fuck you kojima.
you can fucking rot in hell.
i am never EVER gonna play another one of your games ever again.
not even if i receive it for free.
>>
File: 1462047461135.png (426 KB, 590x429) Image search: [Google]
1462047461135.png
426 KB, 590x429
>>340936561
i feel like we are picking on obvious bait
>>
>>340933453
because that'll get the game rated too high
>>
File: day of the rope.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
day of the rope.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>340936027
I'm with you man - fuck all Niggers, Spics, Kikes, Coons, and Degenerates. The day of the rope draws near.
>>
>>340936576
>human life
niggers arent 'humans'
they are fucking apes
wait they are actually worse than apes, because i wouldnt hurt an actual ape irl
a nigger is worse than an animal
>>
>>340934554
>>340933453
Is there anything more "hyper-edgy and cringe than racism?" Saying racist shit online makes you look like a total faggot
>>
>>340936640
>hurr I wanna refund this cus I can't kill children
>being this edgy

The minimum age to browse /v/ is 18 son.
>>
>>340934554
There need to be more games where you could do that. Sadly future games will only have black protagonists and white enemies.
>>
>>340937027
>>340935281
>>340936561
when the fuck did this board become a metting place for SJWs?
seriously what the fuck is this?
i am a fucking racins and im goddamn proud of being one
you faggots can go suck nigger ape cocks
>>
>>340937325
Racism is the new atheism. Shits cringe as hell watching you bitch about certain colors of people like we care
>>
>>340936914
If you truly believe that and aren't just shitposting then you're mentally unstable and a threat to anyone around you.
>>
>>340937325
I am fucking racins as well my underdeveloped friend.
>>
I get what you mean OP. MGS is probably the only series where I never stray from non-lethal playthroughs so I guess it flew over my head this time.
>>
>>340937325
Someone who isn't racist isn't an SJW, they're just a normal person who isn't retarded. You might wanna try /pol/ if you're simple enough to want someone to echo your SJW-leredpill Internet war bullshit.
>>
There are people who watch American History X and dont understand why the guy changes.

Keep that in mind when dealing with racists and understand some people are just retarded
>>
>>340933453
Hello my /pol/ friend
>>
see this shit happens when everyone acts super edgy people like >>340937325 start to believe they're in good company
>>
>>340937325
Waiting for you to grow the fuck up, can't wait for you to finally enter high school next year where your exposed to so many different people.
Oh the culture shock you will experience will be hilarious
>>
File: 1396035711839.jpg (35 KB, 307x326) Image search: [Google]
1396035711839.jpg
35 KB, 307x326
>>340935042
This tbbqhmanga.
>>
Itt: moralfag cocksuckers.

Enjoy your stay and leave once summer is over.
>>
>>340940245
>le oldfag meme
Fuck off son, you have to be 18 to post. I'll admit I started browsing 4chan in the 3rd wave of normies but I can't imagine what wave of millenial babys you blew in on
>>
>>340939620
im 27 fucking years old retard.
i am a mature gamer and expected a game for mature people
not retarded bethesda-tier politically correct 'moral taboos'
fuck off faggot
>>
>>340941231
>expected a game for mature people
Then you're stupider than a 12 year old. Why would anyone make kids toys aimed at adults?
>>
>>340941231
You keep using /pol/ buzzwords and demonstrating how triggered someone can be. You should try out pol son, you'd really fit in
>>
>>340935042
I guess you chose to ignore the part where all the African natives are missing because the PMCs have been rounding them up, putting bullets in their head and burning them in a ditch
>>
>>340933453
>Coldsteel the Snake
>>
>its a "black man fucked my wife and destroyed my marriage episode"
>>
>>340933453

>going through the game full stealth mode for my first time
>first mission with the child soldiers
>get one of them to break off from the group
>sneak up behind him and grab him so I can interrogate him
>game automatically makes me let him go
>Miller on the radio: Boss! You can't use CQC on the kids!
>game immediately goes into alert mode and everybody starts firing on my position

That was a load of crap and they must have known it.
>>
Is there a mod that doesn't cause the game over?
>>
Anyone who expected Big Boss to kill child soldiers are obviously not true fans of the series and never played MG2. Big Boss never murdered children, he took them in and raised them to be soldiers. He was a warmongering piece of shit not a child killer. Hell, in MG2 the child soldiers even say that the one eyed man treats them nicely.
>>
>>340942221
>>Miller on the radio: Boss! You can't use CQC on the kids!

Maybe you can't grab them because they're too tiny and would mess up the animation, but. You can totally beat the shit out of them. Also you can hold them up and kick them while they're on the ground. The game seems to be oddly indecisive on what you're allowed to do.
>>
>>340934554
>Hurr niggers and jews
go back to /pol/
>>
>>340942694
I'm surprised you're the first person to actually bring this up, but in a lot of ways I'm not.
>>
lmao OP's a fucking faggot haha
>>
>>340941925
gosh that's so shocking and taboo, no other game would go there
>>
>>340933453
go play telltale games if you want to see black kids die
>>
>>340942694
punished venom snake isn't big boss tho. he's a guy that always takes the moral high ground but somehow he's a ~~demon~~
>>
>>340943958
He's the evil legend of big boss and a distraction for cipher/the rest of the world. Granted his characterization is scattered and confused by the end of the game but that's what he's supposed to be by the canon.
>>
>>340933453
Can't tell if bait or 12 year old edgelord /pol/fag
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.