[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the Red Letter Media of video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: halfinthebag.jpg (88 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
halfinthebag.jpg
88 KB, 600x337
Who is the Red Letter Media of video games?
>>
Kotaku
>>
Previously Recorded.
>>
>>340909904
Given that they do video game reviews...

Red Letter Media.
>>
Old Retsupurae.
>>
AVGN
>>
>>340910145
>>340910242
Their game reviews aren't very good.
>>
>>340910562
Neither are their movie reviews.
>>
File: confusedandfrightened.png (222 KB, 639x461) Image search: [Google]
confusedandfrightened.png
222 KB, 639x461
>>340910310
did something happen to them? I haven't seen any of their videos in years
>>
>>340909904
nobody

you can't really do these casual, off-the-cuff style reviews for games because vidya take so much more investment that watching a movie

Also AIDS Moby is the worst.
>>
File: pirate_that_shit.gif (2 MB, 404x275) Image search: [Google]
pirate_that_shit.gif
2 MB, 404x275
Previously Recorded
>>
Let's drown out.

2 guys who are competent enough discussing their hobby. Of course, ones a podcast the other is a review show, so there will be differences in presentation.
>>
>>340911921
Me neither.
They got really boring imo.
>>
>>340909904
Who is the DSP of television and films?
>>
>>340909904
Previously recorded is hit and miss because Rich works better with a guy like Mike, but their Order 1886 review is a thing of beauty
>>
>>340909904
LOOK AT THOSE BEERS, GLORY TO LIVERSTROKE-A. I'm drunk but they're DRUNK
>>
>>340913529
Wisconsin outdrinking your state since 1888. I lived where that beer is brewed for a few months.
>>
>>340912732
Is that the same guy that does these videos?

https://www.youtube.com/user/LaserFrog/featured
>>
>>340910562
I disagree.
>>
PreRec seems to be the most down to earth of the LPers I've seen. They're not terribly good but not bad enough to induce rage, they kind of play games in the background and just shoot the shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.