[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come /v/ told me this game was shit? It's a solid beat-em-up/shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: gsmarena_002[1].jpg (91 KB, 728x410) Image search: [Google]
gsmarena_002[1].jpg
91 KB, 728x410
How come /v/ told me this game was shit?

It's a solid beat-em-up/shooter game and parts of it are actually pretty funny.
>>
It's a desperate last cry of memepool.

A Posehn or Kelly-based game would've been much better and possibly good.
>>
Deadpool can be a good character, unfortunately this game is more interested in him as a clown.
>>
It IS shit.
You only like it because you're playing as Deadpool.
>>
>>340903752
What does that even mean?
>>
>>340902894
Why is there only one acceptable interpretation of the character?

Batman has a thousand different incarnations, from the grimdark edgy Batman to the zany Adam West Batman, both of which are beloved by different audiences.

If the game succeeds at being entertaining and fun to play, why the fuck do you care whether or not it "gets the character right"?
>>
>>340903983
You're accepting of mediocre gameplay because your favorite character is playable.
>>
Gameplay is a bit repetitive, but the jokes are fine
>>
Gameplay is a 5/10. Sometimes good and sometimes bad.

Humor makes it way more enjoyable. However it depends on your take on humor and if you enjoy Deadpool or not.

Game overall is a 6/10. You will like it or hate it based on how much you care about the above.
>>
>monami
>monami
>monami

triggered hard
>>
>>340902530

Dude, fuck math.
>>
>parts of it are actually pretty funny

Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1453508129485.jpg (18 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1453508129485.jpg
18 KB, 540x540
I'll go out and say I'm a Deadpool newbie. I only played this game and saw the movie.

Out of the two, I vastly prefer the balance of humor and action that the movie did.

Don't get me wrong, I like how the game incorporated quite far more of the X-Men and other easter eggs but by the first hour I wasn't really laughing anymore at all of the insepid humor that the game expected me to laugh at. It was just 'too much, too quick' and I wanted more out of the gameplay.

It feels like there was no escalation of scale or risks, it was just more of the same thing.

I'm wondering if it's tied to whoever was writing for the game versus the movie and, should I ever actually check out some Deadpool comics, which ones I should bother with and those I should avoid.
>>
>>340902530

well first off all the controls and camera on consoles suck ass, it works pretty good with m+kb

secondly the endfight is a real fuck up in turns of difficulty spike, like what the hell

but overall it's ok 6.5/10
>>
It's repetitve as fuck and the humor is more of a shotgun approach.
>>
>>340902530
Daniel Way wrote the ""story"" for it, I couldn't stomach his version of Deadpool even thou I was warned about how bad it was
>>
File: 1328307786111.png (11 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1328307786111.png
11 KB, 390x470
>It's a solid beat-em-up/shooter
>>
>>340905009
>If the game succeeds at being entertaining and fun to play

It's right in front of your eyes, and yet you still don't see.
>>
>>340910420
"Deadpool Corps", and "Merc with a mouth" are solid.
>>
File: 1441680970441.jpg (61 KB, 630x600) Image search: [Google]
1441680970441.jpg
61 KB, 630x600
>decent
>Final """"Boss"""" is literally just a mob of one enemy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.