[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here playing this? I'm at chapter 2, enjoying it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 7th-Dragon-III-Code-VFD.jpg (1007 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7th-Dragon-III-Code-VFD.jpg
1007 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone here playing this?
I'm at chapter 2, enjoying it so far.

discuss clases, setups, VAs cast
>>
anyone?
>>
Beat it three weeks ago.
It was alright.
>>
I'm only on the first game and I've never played a dungeon traveller before, do I need multiple teams or can I beat the game with one?
>>
Are you playing the JP version? I'm waiting for the ENG release. I played the first game on the DS.
>>
>>340903143
US version.

>>340903017
what was your setup?
>>
>>340903881

I just beat the dragon in Chapter 2 - doing duelist/samurai/godhand till I can get a real mage class godhand seems OP tho
>>
>>340904349
going with a godhand/duelist/hacker team.
Duelist is ok, Godhand is amazing, but I cannot help but leaving him doing support.
>>
>>340903881
I ran.
>Godhand/Dual Blade Samurai/Fortuner.
>Duelist/Agent/Banisher
>One Hand Samurai/Mage/Rune Knight
for the main game. Switched the Fortuner with the Rune Knight for the postgame but I didn't bother much with the postgame.
>>
when do you start getting slots for more teams?
>>
>>340903881
>US version

The release date is in July anon, what'd you do, pirate it from the Eshop?
>>
>>340906964
yes
>>
>>340906964
>pirate it from the Eshop?

Technically, yes, that is what happened.
>>
>>340905531
Is the rune knight a better tank overall? I know they have elemental attacks and such, I assume they don't have a gimmicky mechanic like the godhand
>>
>>340908339
I mainly used them in the postgame to quickly kill dragons as every random encounter is two fucking dragons here.
They're pretty good tanks that can take hits for allies, cure ailments for the party, can refill their hp/mp with some of their attacks, and can deal crazy damage with Brave Sword and Vengeful Sword.
Their max hp boosting skill is shit though considering Samurai's get the same skill but boost the max hp of the entire party instead of just themselves so I'd recommend using both on a team.
>>
File: 1464560739786.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464560739786.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>Chapter 6
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.