[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>siding with that traitorous bastard Ulfric Stormcloak Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1465712608307.png (25 KB, 1108x480) Image search: [Google]
1465712608307.png
25 KB, 1108x480
>siding with that traitorous bastard Ulfric Stormcloak
Why would people do this?
>>
>>340890718
Because the "Empire" in Skyrim is cucked compared to the ones in previous titles, not that Ulfric would help desu baka senpai
>>
>>340890718
I guess not everyone enjoys slurping elf cock as much as yourself.
>>
>>340890889
What the fuck is this weebtrash speak? That's not what I typed.
>>
>>340891020
How's summer treating ya?
>>
>>340890718
After you scrubbed all the floors in Skyrim!
>>
>>340890718

Ulfric doesn't try to chop my neck in the opening.
>>
>>340891020
whoa, and i thought summer would be late this year
>>
>>340891312

'Twas a misunderstanding.
>>
>>340891009
Ulfric is the ultimate elf cock sucker. He's handing the Empire to the Dominion on a platter.
>>
>>340890889
Funny how you call the Empire cucked when Ulfric is a mindbroken brainwashed Elvenfuckingshit plant.

>>340891312
That is legitimate. Also Ralof is a bro.
>>
>>340891020
you must be 18 to post here
>>
People only join the Stormcloaks because the game tries so hard to get you to hate the Empire at the start and they fell for it.

Paying any amount of attention reveals that Ulfric is being manipulated as a useful idiot for the Thalmor and Tullius is actually planning to counter attack the elves but needs Skyrim to do it. Unless you're an Elf, the Empire is the clear choice to prevent reality itself from going to shit.
>>
>>340890889
Ulfric was literally brainwashed
>>
>>340892147
What empire?
As it stands it is Cyrodil and High Rock are all that is left.

At least Hammerfell and Skyrim pay more than lipservice to wanting to fight.
>>
>>340892663
He was a Manchurian Candidate that went off the wire.

They had a mad dog on a leash and then they didn't.
>>
>>340890718
>siding with that traitorous bastard George Washington
Why would people do this?
>>
>>340890718
Skyrim belongs to the Nords. Imperialfags BTFO
>>
>>340895514
But the Nords are terrible, so who cares?
>>
>>340890718
Who the fuck cares? The Dragonborn is the only one capable of leading Skyrim and the fact that you can't do it in any scenario kills any interest in the story.
>>
>>340895772
Indeed. I mean it's like the emperor who has a magic doohickey of 'fuck you for not having the right blood'
>>
>>340895704
Yeah remember when those heartless bastards gave an island and space in the ancient capitol city to the dumner free of restrictions in their time of need?

They are scum.

Purge knife ear and knife ear apologists.
>>
>>340896763
>it's NOT like the emperor
My bad
Rules of Skyrim is just the some guy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.