[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone looking forward to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: eft_logo_promo.jpg (610 KB, 1558x997) Image search: [Google]
eft_logo_promo.jpg
610 KB, 1558x997
Anyone looking forward to this?
>>
File: 06-08-16_20-42-13_(l05_bar).jpg (3 MB, 3360x1890) Image search: [Google]
06-08-16_20-42-13_(l05_bar).jpg
3 MB, 3360x1890
>>340878495
>another Day Z clone
>now without zombies edition

Nope.
Give me Stalker 2 you lazy slavs.
>>
>>340878863

It's a Stalker MMO.
>>
too many shots to kill someone
>>
>>340879739
No, it's just shitty PVP FPS grabage on empty maps, nothing in common with stalker at all.
>>
>>340879972

>No, it's just shitty PVP FPS grabage

So Stalker is just shitty PVE FPS garbage?

Sounds like you don't know shit about this game.
>>
>>340879739
No it isn't, keep spouting those lies shill
>>
>>340879739
Which is Day z

It's just going around picking up one bullet at a time then losing it all in a second. My hopes for it are they for the EVE route and make it so the character you play is a merc that doesn't represent you but while you play them and the die you lose everything and you come back in as a different merc from your company/guild w/e like EVE's cloning shit except clones wouldn't fit here so completely different people. You wouldn't want to fully arm your guys because of perma loss items and they can bring stuff back to your bank/vault shit.

I haven't seen any videos where they show what you do besides collecting individual bullets and dying. I mean I WANT to like it but I don't think they are gonna do what they need to do to make this enjoyable.
>>
>>340880081
>nothing in common with stalker
>keeps comparing the two

I think you have legit brain damage.
>>
>>340879972
There will never be a single player stalker type game ever again.

Fuck man, I hate how every shooter these days has to be multiplayer only.
>>
I'm kinda interested, but I'm still not sure. Would've been actually better if they just made it a singleplayer game, in my opinion.
>>
>>340880308

Im not the one who brought Stalker up you faggot.
>>
File: 1368315023564.jpg (39 KB, 430x360) Image search: [Google]
1368315023564.jpg
39 KB, 430x360
>>340880470
Stop posting.
>>
>>340880641

xD
>>
>>340880081
All they've shown is an uninteresting world, shitty gun play, and a weapon customization menu that seems like where they put all their effort into.

Oh and gay, micro transaction type pre order bonuses, it's just going to be another h1z1 or infestation.
>>
>>340878495
does it still have that insane amount of head bobbing?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.