[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rockstar will reveal their next tite at this e3 right ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: RDR_2_cover.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
RDR_2_cover.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
Rockstar will reveal their next tite at this e3 right ?
>>
>>340877120
It's going to be a ripoff of cowboys & aliens with John Marston being resurrected by an indian which doctor to fight the aliens.
>>
>>340877120
isn't that Roland on that fanmade cover?

I've love to play a really well-made Dark Tower game, the lore/worldbuilding is cool as fuck
>>
>>340877773
The resolution would be John sexing up a hot alien chick and issuing a truce between humans and aliens. RDR3 will have John travelling through space in search of his space baby that has gone rogue and threatens to destroy the galaxy.
>>
Just give me a 60$ GTA V addon featuring san fierro
>>
>>340878151
But the space baby wasn't actually bad and was secretly fighting an evil god which it killed by teaming up with Marston. In RDR4 Marston is made Space Sheriff, tasked with the duty of kicking out interdimensional entities that threaten our universe.
>>
Red Dead Revengeance
>>
>>340878582
Marston fails as Space Sheriff and the universe is destroyed so Marston becomes a interdimensional outlaw to hunt down the organization responsible, while also being hunted by all the other Marston Space Sheriffs from parallel dimensions.
>>
Name one game Rockstar Announced at E3
>>
>>340878870
In RDR6 all the Marstons from all the parallel universes merge into one super Marston, a godlike being capable of creating their own universe. The game is a city builder on a universal scale.
>>
>>340878696
>Main character loots an enemy
>"Sorry bud, them's the rules of nature"
>>
>>340877120
I want Red Dead Remaster. On PC
>>
>>340879115
Red Dead Renovation
>>
>>340878531
They're using bikes CJ and they go cross country
>>
>>340879762
I'd love to see your reaction if Rockstar got around to doing that and it ended up being for Red Dead Revolver.
>>
>>340877120
>Rockstar
>E3
Looks like you're Red Dead Retarded
>>
>>340878531
>san fierro
>not las venturas
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.