[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a better and more relevant weapon Pro-tip, you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: HL2PR.jpg (135 KB, 725x449) Image search: [Google]
HL2PR.jpg
135 KB, 725x449
Name a better and more relevant weapon

Pro-tip, you can't
>>
Holy shit, were the 3D Models THAT BAD?

I remember them looking fine when I last played through 2 years ago. Maybe its the lighting, but the game still holds up.
>>
>>340870120

That's the world model not the view model
>>
>>340870749
Holy shit, were the World Models THAT BAD?

I remember them looking fine when I last played through 2 years ago. Maybe its the lighting, but the game still holds up.
>>
>>340869952
>relevant
relevant to what?
>>
>>340869952
I like the idea and also the primary fire sound and while alt fire is effective its so fucking annoying and I really wish combines would have used it
>>
>>340872346
Elite Overwatch soldiers (the guys dressed in white with a single red eye) can use the AR2's alt-fire, but it doesn't instakill you like it does them.
>>
>>340869952
Almost every single weapon from 90% of fps' ever made.
>>
>>340871042
Breaking records and being a popular weapon for gay bar shooters
>>
File: 214.png (73 KB, 338x214) Image search: [Google]
214.png
73 KB, 338x214
>>340869952
Yea alright
>>
>>340869952
The alt fire was the only good thing about it. The game does not need a second machinegun type weapon. Boring. Should have brought back the fun sci fi guns that didn't get enough game time at end of Half-Life.
>>
>>340873847

I fucking loved the piercing gun with the recoil in multiplayer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.