[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xbox One at E3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: phil_spencer_xbox_one.0.jpg (128 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
phil_spencer_xbox_one.0.jpg
128 KB, 1600x900
Will Xbox have a moment like this at this E3?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZitQUSwhEQ

Personally, I believe that they'll drop paid MP, because it would give them an edge over PS4 and they can start huge PR how they listen to people (and maybe mock PS4 to repay Xbox announcement fiasco).

And also
>you have only 5 seconds to explain why don't you love Phil Spencer
>>
File: eQ20E.jpg (82 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E.jpg
82 KB, 384x313
He never did anything good for Xbox, but fanboys believe the meme that he did.
>>
>>340851689
He isn't batshit insane like Mattrick so people will love him
>>
>>340851689
This.
He's nothing but a yes man.
>>
>>340851548
You're a fucking moron if you think they'll drop paid multiplayer.
>>
>>340851548
>I believe that they'll drop paid MP
I believe you're a gullible retard. Sure MS are losing but they aren't that desperate

Also Phil Spencer is alright but extremely overrated. He plays the "nice guy" card all the time and everyone falls for it
>>
>>340851938
>>340852124
They won't completely drop it

But it's not a far reach for them to remove mandatory sub, while having 15-30 a year for GWG and all the discounts
>>
>>340851548
he killed xboxone with 0 exclusives
>>
This asshole shut down Lionhead, wasted 2 billion on fucking minecraft instead of 10 more exclusive games, talking about exclusive games now xbox one has no games because every "exclusive" will be also on pc, he always says stupid shit in interviews and twitter and then he contradicts himself.

He is just a liar an a fucking shit of a boss, but hey is a bit less shittier than Mattrick so he's gotta be a good guy.
>>
Dropping paid mp would be sick, but unlikely. Cheapening it would be nice, iirc it was $40 at one point, right? Go back to that or cheaper.

Also, I'm just excited for Dead Rising 4
>>
>>340851938
>>340852124

xbox live is having allot of free weekends lately

I believe they are testing for a free version with add's like on windows 10.
>>
>>340852906
You are a pretty stupid person, no joke.
>>
>>340851548
they've literally done nothing this faggot said at E3
>>
E3 2016 Fanfest- Phil Spencer:"Monday will be one of the most special events in Xbox history, comparable to Zero Hour 360 launch in terms of importance"
>>
File: Laugh.gif (1 MB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.gif
1 MB, 300x166
>>340851548
>mfw I am more hyped for Microsoft conference than Sony's one
>>
>>340851548
as an xbox fanboy id love another moment like
> ever wanted to see the bottom of your avatars shoe?
>>
>>340853787
Same senpai.
>>
>tfw all the backwards compatible games are literal whos
>>
>>340854458
>mfw they wont even tell us the good shit wont be
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.