[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the funnest character to play as?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Overwatch.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
Who's the funnest character to play as?
>>
Reaper and Tracer are up there for me.

Genji is also pretty fun, but I still need to git gud with him.
>>
>>340849979
Mei and Reinhardt
>>
>>340849979

Junkrat
>>
>>340849979
The Shill and the Jew.
>>
Saving people from certain doom as Zarya and then skullfucking the bastard that tried to kill my bros is the most satisfying thing in this game. That said she's probably not going to be "fun" for most people since most people suck.
>>
Junkrat, Roadhog, Lucio are my mains so far.
>>
Ornstein & Smough
>>
For some reason, the only hero I'm able to play really aggressively no problems is Junkrat. Really enjoy myself doing so
>>
>>340849979
All of them are fun if you mess around instead of taking things seriously and getting mad when you die
>>
>>340851723
Me too, I always pick him even on attack.
it's because I can't aim for shit
>>
>funnest

violently vomits.jpg
>>
>>340849979
>>>/vg/
>>
>>340849979
Zenyatta

watching people chase you into team mates is fun as fuck
>>
>>340849979
Zarya is extremely fun but only once you git gud with her
>>
Genji
No questions. Getting kill chains is so fucking rewarding.
>>
I really like playing an aggressive mercy.switch out my heal stick and unleash hell with the pistol.
>>
File: lucio%20highlight[1].jpg (25 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
lucio%20highlight[1].jpg
25 KB, 594x334
>>340849979
Lucio.

>Contending for payload
>By some means, get blasted high in the air by an enemy
>Q
>"Awwww Yeeeah, time to break it DOWN!"
>Come all the way down a la Iron Man
>Errybody buffed
>Errybody pushing hard
>Hyped
>TEAM KILL
>Ride all the way to the objective
You can do some radical shit with Lucio. Nothing's more satisfying than an environmental kill.
>>
I really enjoy playing with my junk
rat
>>
>>340849979
Genji
Tracer
Lucio while in wall run fuck everything else mode
>>
>>340853276
>I pressed Q then my team did all the work
is basically what you just described
>>
>>340853567
Hey, I helped too.
I'm not bragging or anything, man. It was just cool.
>>
>>340849979
Lucio hands down

a video an anon posted yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVQY9Xcm41A

mix in wall grinding with actually shooting at people, keeping heal up when its needed, and knocking people off ledges, and you have the most solidly fun time to be had in the game
>>
>>340853765
Fuck I am really missing out by not utilizing that ability
>>
>>340853276
MOVIN WITH THE PAYLOAD
>>
>>340849979
Torbjorn
>>
>>340854497
LOOK AT DIS TAYM
WE GUN DO GREAT
>>
>>340854530
Torbjorn is by far the most annoying character.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.