[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss The Final Bosman. It was the only video game show that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Bud Light Bishop.jpg (117 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
Bud Light Bishop.jpg
117 KB, 980x552
I miss The Final Bosman. It was the only video game show that mattered.
>>
>>340834948
Me too, plus I want to have sex with him real bad
>>
File: Liquid_Bosman.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Liquid_Bosman.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>340836097
Kyle has nice hands.
>>
Don't worry you can still get your fix with Bossman at home every other 6 months
>>
>>340834948
Google Bosman At Home
>>
>>340836958
at least the last time he was late he did a 20 minute episode, which aint bad
>>
>>340834948
I recently discovered Bosman and he makes me really happy. I wish more people in his line of work were that genuine. I'll listen to him play Tetris for 3 hours in the background because I like him that much
>>
>>340836958
>>340837069
Hey, thanks guys. I didn't know about this.
>>
>>340834948
>Final Bets is still a thing

I was worried that they were going to miss out this year.
>>
>>340837407
Check Easy Allies, Bosman will be part of the E3 coverage tomorrow.
>>
>>340838073
I saw that a long time ago. I didn't get into it because they were mostly doing streams, which I don't care about at all, and I don't really like Ian or Huber. (Huber's okay I guess, just a little retarded sometimes.) I watched Gametrailers for Bosman and game reviews, which I saw they have now, so I subscribed to them. I saw a thumbnail for their reaction to Disney Infinity being canceled with Jones looking like he's about to cry. They're back, baby.
>>
He got justed pretty hard after GT died

All he does is sit in his kitchen with bloodshot eyes, stopping after every word, thinking how he'll pay all that alimony
>>
>>340838073
Anyone has the comparison video with them jumping on chairs when FF7 and Shenmue got congirmed with Giantbomb just looking bored?
>>
Didnt he make a 20 minute video on how Starfox was sexist?
>>
>>340839909
No he did a video about how Miyamoto doesn't care about character interactions and doesn't like to do more unique character designs
The final bit of his next episode goes more into detail of that

look at 17:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXooVa42ZY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.