[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/. Just got a 3DS, and I'm wondering if pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: cover_large.jpg (116 KB, 600x538) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
116 KB, 600x538
Hey /v/.

Just got a 3DS, and I'm wondering if pic related is good gameplay wise, or if it's just fap material.
>>
>>340825989
its aight but if you dont plan on jerking off to it you are wasting your money.
>>
Its serviceable. Sequel is much better, but this sets up the story and characters, so still worth a playthrough.
>>
It's pretty fun, however if you don't want to use it as fap material it's probably not worth it.
>>
Play it on Vita instead.
>>
File: 1465138483827.png (153 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465138483827.png
153 KB, 600x600
The sequels improve on both aspects, if you're a fan of musou games it's sort of worth picking up
>>
>>340826447
It isn't on Shita.
>>
>>340826447
You can't play this game on Vita

Idiot
>>
>>340825989
just fap material
The gameplay isn't fun unless you love button mashing
>>
>>340826617
SHITA

EBIN, SIMPLY EBIN

XD
>>
>>340825989

Atrocious framerate. Good if you just want fap fodder
>>
>>340825989
It's a pretty solid game but it runs like ass
If you don't give a shit about the plot then you should just get Deep Crimson instead, it's a lot better.
>>
File: download (21).jpg (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
download (21).jpg
9 KB, 290x174
Get Deep Crimson and the DLC.
>>
Gameplay's fine and the characters are surprisingly likable, but the framerate is fucked and is probably still overpriced at this point.
>>
>>340827478
Is it worse than snake eater 3d?
>>
>>340825989
I got a cheap import copy on ebay. It's a solid, fast paced side-scroller. Can sometimes get a bit repetitive, but it's good to go back to when you want something brainless.
>>
>>340827684

Haven't played that but SK is faster paced than MGS and it's probably sub-20 FPS. Been a while since I last played it to be honest.
>>
>>340828167
So it's around snake eater
>>
Great game desu
>>
>>340826518
I want to fuk that snek
>>
>>340827938

The side-scroller bit notwithstanding that applies to the series in general. I see SK as pretty good "junk food" vidya. Not too shabby when you just want to beat things up and destroy some clothes in the process.
>>
The sequel is definitely the better buy if you must get the game on 3DS.
>>
>>340828354

Yeah, its very cathartic.

The tits are just a bonus.
>>
>>340828656
>tits
>just a bonus

They're much more than that, my friend.
>>
>>340829112

Oh, they're great, don't get me wrong. But I actually became a fan for the deep characters and surprisingly good story.

Probably the same reason I haven't tried the Versus games yet.
>>
>>340825989
Neither desu. The gameplay is decent - nothing really to cry home about and the only fappable material is the art, which you don't need the game itself for.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.