[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I downloaded a torrent for MGS phantom pain and i need to skip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: importantgamething.png (31 KB, 1581x898) Image search: [Google]
importantgamething.png
31 KB, 1581x898
I downloaded a torrent for MGS phantom pain and i need to skip the prologue because im getting a black screen so I found the folder i move to the game folder, but i dont know where game folder is
>>
the prolouge is the only good part and also you must be retarded if you don't know where it is
>>
>>340822712
you can call me a retard I know, im just used to finding the root folder in steam.
>>
Shouldn't need to move anything. Change your timezone to +8:00 UTC and see if that solves your problem. If that doesn't help, post quick before the thread 404's (definitely not a question for /v/)
>>
>>340823060
Just on my pc? i dont need to go into game files or anything right? Thanks for helping though senpai
>>
Also, the crack I found basically required me to start the game from Act 1, immediately after the prologue. Something about Denuvo. Paste your crack back into the main directory and just run the game from there, DON'T hit New Game or anything just continue from the save that the crack provides.
>>
>>340823156
Yes the crack only works if your timezone is set to UTC +08:00 Irkutsk (this one works for sure, the other +08:00 timezones might work but I don't know)
>>
>>340823178
I just downloaded the first one on piratebay im an idiot
>>
>>340823318
Other things before thread 404's (I just recently got MGSV pirated and working)

-Get latest update
-Make sure the crack you're using is for that version

Your PC's timezone needs to be UTC +08:00, and you can't play the prologue. Just watch it on YouTube or something, it mostly serves as a tutorial anyway.
>>
>>340823551
Oh and if anything that the crack readme says differs from what I have told you, listen to the readme. You may very well be using a completely different crack/game version than I, though I doubt that is the case.

Enjoy MGSV and remember that you just saved 40 bucks at least. :)
>>
File: 2121212.png (753 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2121212.png
753 KB, 1920x1080
UPDATE; I played the part i get stuck at then skipped cutscene (I tried before without skipping) then i got stuck at this
>>
>>340823662
can anyone tell me where root folder is please, i dont care about prologue really, just want to player other parts of game
>>
>>340823738
I had a similar issue. Is this between the prologue and Act 1? Also it's just me replying, thread will 404 soon
>>
>>340823846
Its right after the part of being chased by flame dude
>>
>>340823846
can you skype me please at coolster890 if thread gets btfo
>>
>>340823928
Okay. Basically,

You're not very intelligent and have no read a single thing that I have typed to you. If you go back and follow my instructions the game will work, this thread is JUST you and me talking. You obviously did not read a single fucking word I just typed at you because I said like 3 times to IGNORE the prologue and just paste the crack back into your install directory.

Remember that if the game doesn't work by the end of all of this, it's because you're a fucking moron with no reading comprehension. Go fuck yourself and enjoy your night, you probable sand nigger Brazilian 16 year old fuck. /v/ isn't your tech support, please die. I only helped you because I thought you might be smart for some reason
>>
>>340824160
Listen nigger, the fucking torrent i downloaded is pre crack mr shitfaggot
>>
This thread
Jesus fuck
>>
Now I cant open the game, Im getting error code " The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022)
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
Everything I hear about mgsvtpp I remember that I can't torrent it because of The bypass doesn't work with Windows 10.
>>
>>340824909
This is all just pissing me off why are torrent people so fuckin retard why cant they just give you the game opener meme and just make it press and play
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.