[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hey, I notice that you're having fun playing Overwatch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84
File: overwatch_fi_42.jpg (23 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
overwatch_fi_42.jpg
23 KB, 854x480
Oh hey, I notice that you're having fun playing Overwatch.

Here, let me completely ruin that for you. :)
>>
>Just use Winston!
>Winston gets shot for over half his health
>Has to make it through the entire enemy team as well
>Widowmaker can just jump off her high point and regrapple to pad out time
>If mercy is nearby she cannot be killed by you
>>
>>340815210
git gud :)
>>
>>340815210
That's not Reaper.
>>
>>340815210
>deadweight69: winston wtf kill widow
>explain that she has a pocket mercy and a bastion is around the corner guarding her as well
>deadweight69: omg stfu and get over yourself
>block, avoid
>winston has changed to roadhog
>feed enemy ults until they win
>>
>>340815210
She is fucking bullshit, and an even moderately skilled Widow can completely shut down the enemy team solo much of the time.

'Concerning' is not a strong enough word to describe the fact that the devs only just started looking at her as being too strong. She dominates pro play and needs multiple large nerfs before she can be considered balanced.
>>
File: file.png (408 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
file.png
408 KB, 700x396
HOL UP....
*throws flashbang*
>>
>Scrap ultimate and make something that the enemy can actually perceive instead of a fucking silent team-wide wallhack
>Double charge time
>Decrease body shot damage by 25
>Limit grapple's range and increase cooldown

She would still be better than Hanzo
>>
File: 1465527994692.jpg (15 KB, 229x230) Image search: [Google]
1465527994692.jpg
15 KB, 229x230
>>
>>340815210

You're joking, right? You can't be this bad to let the token sniper give you a hard time.
>>
File: 1455172755678.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1455172755678.png
98 KB, 600x500
>nobody ever picks support/tank
>numerous assault classes, sometimes duplicates on your team
>enemy Widow has no pressure and is allowed to free shoot
>nobody bothers to switch or flank
>you're stuck as the support

EVERY. FUCKING. GAME.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BAD AT THIS GAME?

THERE'S OBJECTIVES, IT'S NOT TEAM DEATH MATCH!
>>
HOL UP NOW
SO YOU BE SAYING
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
Psh... nothing personell, kid
>>
File: 1440550720363.jpg (104 KB, 668x478) Image search: [Google]
1440550720363.jpg
104 KB, 668x478
>>340817129
>everyone immediately jumps to Genji, Hanzo, McCree, Reaper, Pharah and Tracer
>they all complain when we start to lose
>try to explain that our 'comp' is dogshit and we need to adjust
>nobody changes

Also, I really do love being fucking forced to go support and tank every god damn match because nobody else does. 20 hours and I've only gotten to play offense for 1 hour.

I wish there was a fucking team deathmatch mode to filter out all these useless fucking faggots.
>>
File: drew yank.gif (2 MB, 221x165) Image search: [Google]
drew yank.gif
2 MB, 221x165
>>340816974
Anon-kun...
>>
>>340817129
Nobody likes to play support because you're going to get 100% of the blame when something goes wrong and 0% of the credit when something goes right.
>>
File: sniper.png (205 KB, 384x233) Image search: [Google]
sniper.png
205 KB, 384x233
>>340817129
They care more about their KD
>>
>>340815706

Widowmaker to be most effective won't be in spots with the team as they will move unpredictably to fight with the enemy team.

Snipers will pretty much always be in sniper dens.

If you see a mercy go for her first as mercy is considerably more valuable kill than widowmaker.

And on top of this Winston in general is god tier so it doesn't hurt at all picking winston if you do not like widowmaker.

>>340816763
This guy on the other hand I don't think has any counters atm because his damage is so high. He is the main problem with this game currently.
>>
ill admit a widowmaker does give me trouble but if i find an especially good one then ill just dog em the entire match and not kill anyone else. just hound em
>>
>>340817129
You do realize that "pressuring" an enemy widow involves either playing widow against her, being a VERY VERY VERY good Genji, or going Double Winston?

Widowmaker should not control the entire fucking match with her presence.
>>
>>340817823
>Go after Mercy
>Widow guns you down and spams emote
>Go after Widow
>She jumps to Mercy and guns you down

If the Widow youre up against is bad, yes, Winston is an amazing solution. If she's any good at all, it's a terrible idea.
>>
>>340817567

Hey, d-don't look at me like that~~.
>>
>>340817823
I think characters like may and kenji are the most annoying things in the game May can solo pretty much anyone if it is not a tanker, even if it is she can just make a wall or protect herself until other people come around. kenji is pretty much unkillable as well if played correctly, he also doses a fuckton of damgae just by reflecting bullets, especially from turrents and shit.
>>
>>340818053

She doesn't. Only if a shit team pays no mind to her does that happen. Half the cast can get to wherever Widow is and punish her.
>>
File: lewd drew.gif (3 MB, 388x453) Image search: [Google]
lewd drew.gif
3 MB, 388x453
>>340818664
like, what?
>>
>>340815210

MAGNIFIQUE!

Widowmaker is #1 waifu, get rekt you shitter

although i agree her ult is stupid and should only give her wallhacks, not the entire team
>>
>>340818923

STOP IT
>>
WAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY CAN'T I DUEL WIDOWMAKER WITH MY SWORD/PISTOL/RIFLE WAAAAAH, IT'S UNFAIR THAT A SNIPER CAN SNIPE ME WAAAAH I DON'T CARE ABOUT COUNTERS OR COUNTER-PLAY, I WANT A BUTTON THAT KILLS WIDOWMAKER WHEN I PUSH IT WAAAAAH
>>
>widowmaker needing a nerf
>one of the most useless characters in the game
>not flashbang and fanhammer to win
>>
>>340817129
I'm totally with you, shit sucks.
It's worse when you get to heal Reinhardts who don't know how to use their barrier, charge into groups of enemies and complain when I can't heal against the incoming damage. Like I get myself surrounded with no way out, that's insane! This happened 3 times today actually, one blamed our loss entirely on me for letting him die.
LOOK AT THE FUCKING KILL CAM, YOU'VE GOT A YELLOW BEAM HEALING YOUR SORRY ASS! WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?
It's only 12/40 or 50hp per second, it does not make you unkillable! And I get shot from Widowmakers a lot with those idiots. Just pick Roadhog if there is no tank or support, you can support yourself, screw your mates if they don't want to stay alive.
>>
File: drew sex.gif (437 KB, 204x236) Image search: [Google]
drew sex.gif
437 KB, 204x236
>>340819213
>>
File: 1465324519708.jpg (4 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
1465324519708.jpg
4 KB, 242x251
I actually like playing support. . . Lucio and Mercy are my favorite characters. I'm decent with Genji and Roadhog and absolute trash as any defense character.
>>
>rapid fire sniper rifle
>ability to get to places other characters can't reach

Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>340819075

rate my Widow patch:

increase default charge rate by 50%
wallhack only to widow, not team wide
decrease fire rate by 50% for the duration of ult (to what it is currently)
make ult announcement louder, cause it's quiet as fuck right now
>>
Besides Widow and Junkrat anyone else think the other defense heroes are trash?
>>
>>340819792
Mei can be good. She's kinda tanky and can disrupte enemies fairly well
>>
>>340819497

Y-you--!

I just wanted to talk about Widowmaker, b-baka! I'm not here to be stared down by you! You're an idiot~!!
>>
>>340819534

to be fair though, her fire rate seems to be the same as snipers in most other games

if you take a full charge Widow shot, shoot 5 shots, then compare it with spamming the AWP in CSGO for example, i reckon it would be around the same fire rate

her grappling hook can get her places that many others count, still there are many that can, she's not defenseless in close range, but most classes should be able to wreck her in close combat unless they are shitters

people just don't like being forced to acknowledge her, you have to play around a Widow, leave her alone and you get wrecked, but many classes are like that, if you try close combat against a McCree or Mei, they'll wreck you too, if you follow a Junkrat into a corridor you gonna have a bad time, if you try to 1v1 a Soldier with heal up you probably gonna have a bad time

people just need to get fucking good
>>
i want to buy and play this game but im concerned ill just want to do nothing but stare at the female models and fap after each game.
>>
>>340815210
>Widowmaker keeps bullying our retarded medic so much I get 5 gold medals as 76
Just ignore the bitch, the payload is going to move and you can hide to avoid being shot.
>>
>>340818372
How fucking bad at an easy hero are you? If they are split, focus mercy and bubble, Widowmaker is never able to break the barrier. If a god tier/aimhacking widowmaker is isolated at a difficult to reach spot, jump at her, force a relocate, healthpack and repeat, she'll die or never be able to safely pick your team.

If they are grouped together, fucking kill them both, winston does aoe damage.

Winston is a top tier comp pick above widowmaker for a reason.
>>
>>340819746
She shouldn't do 150 dmg body shot, this in inarguable.

If she does that damage with a body shot she should be forced to unscope after each fully charged shot i.e bolt action, so there's no more double tapping bullshit.
>>
>>340819792

i think Mei and Hanzo have a lot of potential in certain situations, but you need a coordinated team to play around their strengths, Torbjorn is good as well, but if you build the turret in the same place everytime and stand next to it like a retard you gonna get bad results

even though many classes in OW have individually low skill ceilings, learning how to use these abilities in a team scenario and taking advantage of them is apparently where you see a big divide in the community

doesn't help that nobody communicates in solo-que
>>
>>340817823
>This guy on the other hand I don't think has any counters atm because his damage is so high
Genji. Reflecting his shit is hilarious and incredibly effective. Mei if they can't aim that well which most of them can't if they just rely on stun>right-click. Junkrat, too.
>>
I'm starting to face lvl 80-100+ Widowmakers now, it's unplayable.

Widowmaker then Genji and Tracer three characters i used to be able to kinda counter with Winston just piss on you at higher level. Even McCree falls off up here.
>>
Just use D.va and Widowmaker will be nothing more than a free kill
>>
File: 1458293348989.jpg (27 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
1458293348989.jpg
27 KB, 640x600
>>340820619
The only time I die to a Hanzo is whenever my character has already walked around a corner but somehow magically got headshot WHILE around the corner.
>>
>>340820535
>actually getting to them in the first place
>all others enemies ignore you while you do this
>good teams won't protect their widows
>>
>>340820552

i'd keep her damage, but increase Zenyatta's HP to 175, keep Tracer's as is, i'd consider removing her charge mechanic altogether though, just make it so she can only fire full power shots, but keep the time delay
>>
>people complain about Widow and refuse to pick Dva/Winston/Rein

If widow is shitting on your team so much, just countersnipe her. She either has to focus on you or she dies while focusing your team.

If she does both then you deserve to suffer for not being good at fps.
>>
File: drew popcorn.gif (2 MB, 174x335) Image search: [Google]
drew popcorn.gif
2 MB, 174x335
>>340820086
come and grab some popcorn from this bucket on my lap, anon.
>>
I don't know what's worse, Widowmaker or the people chomping at the bit with desperation to show how they totally never get killed by her and hard counter her every time I swear guys please look at me and how nonplussed I am please
>>
>>340820691
And they're all characters that simply have too much to their kit compared to others. McCree's OP, is not deniable, but Genji, Tracer and Widow have so many more tools in their kit it becomes really obvious at higher end play they just have a little too much of everything.
>>
>>340816763
Just remove the fucking flashbang. Having your keyboard unplugged just because you happen to turn the corner into a mcree is bs.
>>
>>340820795

Hanzo's ult is really good if used by a coordinated team though, it's so big and slow that it displaces a defending team entirely, either forcing them to move, or die, during that ult you can speed in entire team with a lucio combo and take advantage of the chaos

but you never see that kind of coordination in pubs
>>
>>340820903
McCree crushes Genji and tracer though. Fuck, don't even need to flashbang Tracer, half the time a fan instakills her after I whiff and she goes in, or I get a lucky left click headshot when she's playing defensive.
>>
>>340818053
Or you know. Hanzo.

> fire wall hack shot at her perch
> if you hit her, she's done, if not she will take some cover and try to corner creep and headshot you
> Ricochet shot into her corner
> ???
> profit

Widow's arent much of an issue here.
>>
>>340820885
>If widowmaker is beating your team, just play widowmaker!

Should we rename Overwatch to "Widowmaker & Friends" while we're at it? Since she is clearly the star of this game?
>>
>>340818053
Mercy/Reinhardt/Bastion do the same thing though.

Also you only need one Winston, just play him like reaper or genji and stop trying to dive down the main killzones.
>>
I've stopped playing the game right now thanks to Widow and McCree, waiting for a patch and hoping it's this Tuesday (aka blizzard patch day).

>Possible Widow Changes:
-Increase charge rate by an additional .5s (reduce random fire for widows)
-Reduce body shot damage to 80-100 or so damage, keep headshot damage the same. (Promote skilled widow play, they have to aim their shots)
-Make the Ult sound globally loud, have a teamate around you say "hey widow is watching us" with their own phase each, and/or put a UI symbol showing that she's watching you.

>Possible McCree Changes:
-Reduce the AoE range of the flash bang (not the length of the range you throw it, but the actual flash radius)
-Make it so they have to be facing in that general direction the flash bang goes off
-Scale down the damage of fan the hammer per shot, so it starts at 100 then goes to 75/60/50/30/20 per shot or something. Either that or just reduce it to 55 per shot.
-Reduce long range shots from 70/shot to 60/shot

>Other Changes:
-Make S76's heal half effective for teamates, or only make it a self-stim (he's basically a 10s CD zenyatta heal for his entire team if they are in that area WHILE having insane damage)
-Give Genji a minimum of 1-1.5s Cooldown for his dash attack (far too often he dashes into a kill and dashes into another kill, making him nearly impossible to shoot with his reflect up)
-Show the 'tracer' effect when Tracer uses her Recall (track her like her blinks)
-Increase the Cooldown of Mei's Ice Block to 14-16 seconds- it's really too short
-Remove the ability of Mei and Reaper and Zenyatta to cap/hold during their invulnerable abilities.
-Put D.Va's headshot box on her back of her mech while keeping it's current size, OR reduce the size by 50%
-Reduce the charge rate of Reinhardt's ult by 30% (it's really too damn easy to have his ult for Every team fight)
-Give Roadhog a passive that makes anyone who shoots him 30% less effective at building their ult- fat related
>>
>>340821094
I'm not talking about McCree vs them, I'm referring to what the other anon said about those character in high level play. Hell even as their counter, on high play a good Genji and Tracer can simply outlast and outrange a McCree. Genji is basically a counter anyway since he can deflect both flashbang and hammer.
>>
File: twoeasy.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
twoeasy.jpg
343 KB, 1920x1080
>play against players from top pro team in EU
>they actually try hard widow and mcree

just kill me

playing against widow at my mmr is cancer
>>
File: 1465684333320.jpg (97 KB, 279x482) Image search: [Google]
1465684333320.jpg
97 KB, 279x482
Shitters are the only ones who are botherd by Widomaker. She's only as good as the person using her. Have fun playing Sheriff right click and anchoring the team as Genji.
>>
>>340821446
You flash the walls or floor, not directly at them wtf. There is also no fucking way Tracer can outlast McCree when she literally dies in 1 midrange headshot.

I will bet money that in a best of 10 1v1's with me on McCree vs a Genji I'd come out the winner.
>>
File: nobully.jpg (215 KB, 494x558) Image search: [Google]
nobully.jpg
215 KB, 494x558
I just want to be a good Mercy and heal my friends, but they keep bullying me and targeting me and killing me
>>
>>340821836
What are those stars for, just curious? I've seen them a few times
>>
File: 1465453946285.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465453946285.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>340821446

"high level play" isn't the same as competitive though, unless i'm misunderstanding

high level and individually skilled players will ofc be a bigger threat in solo-que, but in competitive matches with 6-man stacks who communicates they become less effective

actually a lot of the problems people meet in solo-que could be resolved with more communication, calling out where Widowmaker is at any time for example, it would save so many lives
>>
>>340821406
>nerfing the most balanced hero that is soldier

are you just that bad anon
>>
>>340815210
>Oh hey, I notice that you're having fun playing Overwatch.

I am? That's news to me. I'm always fucking miserable playing this shit.
>>
File: HEAL.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
HEAL.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>340822062
Admit it, you like the attention, even from the enemies.
>>
>>340822080

prestige, when you go above lvl 100 you get reset to lvl 1 and get a star under your name
>>
>>340822080
Its for prestiging
>>
>>340822080
Being level 100+ whatever the number says
>>
>>340821406
>Let's nerf everything that's strong and fun

Jesus Christ, do you work for riot?
>>
>>340822039
Tracer has 150 HP, you can get at most 140 damage on a Mcree M1 unless mercy is boosting you.
>>
What the fuck do you do against two zaryas?

Why are you even allowed to have two zaryas?
>>
>>340822238
no it's scary ;_;
I only like my team
>>
>>340822261
>>340822286
>>340822343
Ah thanks, makes sense
>>
Junkrat annoys me more than both Widowmaker and McCree put together
>>
I can't play this game unless I'm grouped with 2 other people I know. I enjoy tank and support but not when we have 3 shit genji and no one plays objectives....
>>
>>340822080
Its when you reach level 100
>>
File: xcom.png (2 MB, 1419x796) Image search: [Google]
xcom.png
2 MB, 1419x796
>>340822190
How come, anon?
>>
>>340822463

i hope competitive mode will have a 1 hero limit, double stacking etc. is annoying as fuck
>>
>>340822463
When that happens I play Bastion. Still fucking frustrating to play against, but I get a couple easy initial kills while they think they are fucking invincible and rush into my line of fire.
>>
>>340820672
effective until you realize the flashbang explosion radius is wider than deflect's reflect radius, so tossing it to the side will ignore it and shut it down
>>
>>340822547
You don't like an instant 120 damage in 3 frames of animation at point blank that deals no FF damage to Junkrat?
>>
>>340815210

>playing the PCuck cheater version of the game.
>>
>2016
>people on /v/ are still playing casual bullshit
What happened?
>>
>>340822654

It's the only game my friends play and while they are good at it, they generally care too much about shit like team composition, coordination, and combos. Sucks all the fun right out of it.
>>
>>340817129
playing on console i have balanced teams, always a tank and a support, people focusing on objectives. Wtf happened i thought console was the home for kids
>>
>>340822654

Probably solo queuing and getting stuck with teams that pick whoever they want and don't work together.
>>
What character will give me a big machinegun so I can lay down covering fire for the team to rush in and storm this bitch?
>>
>>340822547
This. Fuck him and his players who just sit behind three corners and toss grenades wildly like a game of pinball at a choke point or objective
>>
>>340822707

no i don't like that, and i don't like how fucking retarded he is at chokepoints, he can just sit behind some wall and spam his grenades into chokepoint from relative safety, just thinking about Junkrat makes me upset
>>
File: ThisIsProbablyPorn.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsProbablyPorn.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
DID SOMEONE SAY OVERWATCH????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWhim7oF05w
>>
>>340822693

Just walk backwards. His move speed is so slow you'll just watch him waste his flash
>>
File: 37qIU2i.jpg (633 KB, 3038x3007) Image search: [Google]
37qIU2i.jpg
633 KB, 3038x3007
>>340815210
You misclicked, Anon.
>>
>>340823018
Weebs are cancer
>>
File: 1408766049380.jpg (40 KB, 284x422) Image search: [Google]
1408766049380.jpg
40 KB, 284x422
>team goes all attack characters
>eg. Genji, Pharah, Tracer, etc.
>attacking all they do is sit back and try and snipe even though they have a healer, never pushing
>defending all they do is sit back and try to snipe as the enemy walks uncontested to the objective, never blocking
>no flanking to disrupt their team and kill high-value targets
>no objective presence
>go gold for damage/kills every game as Roadhog
Fuck this game
>>
>>340823052
Even if he whiffs his flash, his fan will periodically randomly kill you before you can kill him.
>>
I feel bad for people that have high hopes for ranked matchmaking.

Ranked is probably gonna be using the exact same MM as quick play, and will have the exact same people that are currently playing in QP.
>>
personal most annoying heroes in descending order:

Spamrat
Mei
McBalanced
Hanzo
Widow
>>
File: 1465455432101.jpg (183 KB, 742x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465455432101.jpg
183 KB, 742x1000
So what happens when Widowmaker gets nerfed to oblivion?

Everyone complains about Hanzo?
>>
>>340823136
Can't argue with you too much, but One Punch Man is honestly lit af, watch the first episode and you'll see that shit is bomb
>>
>>340823363
I actually did watch the first episode a few weeks ago. The animation was nice, but other than that it was pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>340823281

if i was a dev at Blizzard i'd go full Nazi and make ranked mode force each team to deploy one tank and one support, and prevent teams from picking more than one of each hero
>>
I'm designing my FPS game. What if we made a sniper that had a powerful but slow firing bolt action rifle that can instantly kill most enemies with a headshot? Pretty standard for an FPS I know. Now, what if we made that slow firing bolt action rifle also able to fire quicker less powerful shots like a semi-auto rifle which is normally an entirely different class of weapon that allows for easy and quick follow up shots to make sure anything that doesn't die from the first shot does immediately die from the 2nd shot before the 1st shot has even registered thanks to 20hz client update rate. We're not done there either. Not only can this sniper rifle instantly switch between slow and fast shots, it can also switch to an assault rifle for run and gun spraying anything than gets near you. Some might say this is too far, but I say it's not far enough. My class is also going to have near permanent team-wide wallhacks.

I am a good designer.
>>
>>340815210
I hope Blizzard digs in deep and analyzes the data before making any nerfs on any characters. It'd be a real shame to have a vocal minority cause them to nerf or change shit.
>>
>>340823360

Everyone complains about Mei even more
>>
File: 1463620801598.jpg (90 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1463620801598.jpg
90 KB, 534x820
What are your favorite episodes of Overwatch?

My list

>Its a "Some fucking faggot picked Hanzo and obviously wont switch, dooming your team to a long, painful loss" episode
>Its a "Two fuckers both picked snipers and wont fucking switch" episode
>Its a "Team seemingly cant survive for more than two seconds when im playing a Mercy so I cant ever get to anyone to heal them" episode
>Its a "Junkrat is firing off his Ult every three seconds" episode
>Its a "Our support is Symmetra" episode
>Its a "Mei wont stop putting up her fucking ice wall in the middle of things, annoying both teams in the process" episode
>Its a "Enemy Tracer has unlimited blinks" episode
>Its a "No one gives a shit about protecting me while in trying to heal them, thus letting me die in any fight they get into" episode
>>
>>340823018
>1000 views

Did you make this anon
>>
>>340823360
Why would people complain about Hanzo? He's literally "Widowmaker, but worse in every conceivable way".
>>
>>340823443
Well The point of it is to be pretty stupid, most people that don't watch anime like it, give it a few more if you're ever bored
>>
>>340823360

Hanzo's arrow hitbox, Genji's ult, Mercy's ult charging too quickly, Junkrat's fire rate, Mei's M2 icicles having no vertical drop, her ice cone, Roadhog's heal being too low cooldown, his hook hitbox, Lucio, Zarya shield being too strong

i imagine people will whine about one or more of these

people will always whine, especially shitters who are unable to get good and just want to be hand held through every encounter

fuck all of them.
>>
>>340823730
the weebs that main hanzo/genji need to be stopped
>>
>>340823760
I did make this sir, I hope it's not super shitty and just regular shitty (The way I like it )
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 724x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 724x745
>>340823730
>another mei ice wall episode
>>
>>340815210
So is "Nerf Widowmaker" the new "Ban the AWP"?
>>
>>340824069

pretty much
>>
>>340823917
If anyone unironically ever complains about Roadhog or Zarya they are either actually retarded or just started playing.
>>
>>340820552
>she should be forced to unscope after each fully charged shot i.e bolt action
You realize that most good Widows just unscope anyway for more mobility and to not get tunnel vision, right?
>>
>>340823730
I'm quite fond of the 'I play Genji like a Soldier76, sitting back and missing shurikens because I'm too much of a pussy to actually go in until the rest of my team is breaking through so I can come in and help clean up' episodes
>>
>>340824235

i know, but there are so many actually retarded people playing Overwatch that it's bound to happen
>>
File: image_10.jpg (26 KB, 245x178) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
26 KB, 245x178
>tfw actually not bad at sniping with Widowmaker or Hanzo
>get too scared to push the objective as Widow
>all potential lost
>>
Widowmaker is pretty powerful (a sniper with charged shots and a grappling hook? what was Blizzard thinking?) but the main priority is fucking McCree. Holy fuck what a cancerous hero.

JUST FAN THAT HAMMER, FA'M, JUST FAN IT
>>
>>340824279
>good Widows
No such thing anon, Widow is just that good
>>
File: 1462982196165.jpg (56 KB, 663x511) Image search: [Google]
1462982196165.jpg
56 KB, 663x511
>>340823018
Well I liked it
>>
File: 1461720234895.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461720234895.gif
1 MB, 540x540
>>340823018
Not bad anon, the battle sequences actually timed well with the music. I still think you need better taste in anime tho
>>
Winston and mercy are my favorites....I'm I weird?
>>
>>340824451

hell fucking no, i've seen more bad Widows than good

a bad Widow can almost be ignored, a good Widow is a high priority threat that HAS to be dealt with

she's one of the few hitscan heroes that actually requires aim, every missed shot reveals your position and opens you up for retaliation

it's just that there's too many people who ignore good widows, then whine about them later
>>
>>340815210
You're not Mei.
>>
File: Laine grapes.png (1 MB, 800x1275) Image search: [Google]
Laine grapes.png
1 MB, 800x1275
>>340823730

>It's a Saudi arabian roadhog on euro servers hooking you through walls 200 times a game episode
>>
>Playing a KOTH map
>No support, so I go Lucio for area heals and pushin niggas off cliffs
>Fucking Mei -OUR Mei- decides it's funny to pop an ice wall in front of spawn door
>Speed boost is fucking pointless now
>We lose because enemy Lucio already boosted his team to the point

>Round 2 motherfucker
>FUCKING CUNT DID IT AGAIN
>DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY MOTHERFUCKER
>Looks at me and emotes
>Throw self off cliff and quit game
>>
>>340823730
Symmetra is goat on defense though. They need to seriously do something about her useless shield buffs however.
>>
File: 1464888640916.png (276 KB, 322x632) Image search: [Google]
1464888640916.png
276 KB, 322x632
>>340823204
Yeah this is the most annoying aspect of the game
>>
>>340824754
Please, Widow needs to be nerfed now. Right now she's pretty much autowin :^)
>>
File: Look what you did_1.jpg (51 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Look what you did_1.jpg
51 KB, 320x240
>its a "Windowmaker keeps snipping our only healer" episode
>>
>>340816407
>widow with pocket mercy
>widow with dedicated bastion defense

This literally never happens except maybe on B of volskaya industries. Bastion can't afford to be right next to widow because he needs to be in an open spot. Widow is usually perched above. Winston can usually flank around the bastion and harass the widow.
>>
>>340823018
I only let it full play because I like the song, but fuck is this 2001?
>>
>>340821102
you have to be the worst player ever if you think hanzo of all things can counter widow.
they are both snipers except widow has twice the fucking range.
>>
>>340824692
I watch tons of anime, but whats wrong with One Punch Man? Comedy/Action are my favs so mb thats why
>>
>>340824978
Don't understand what you mean
>>
>>340824925
Go Genji and harass
Go Rein and shield
Go Zarya and shield
Go Winston and shield
Go D.Va and shield
Go pharah and harass
Go McCree and harass
Go Roadhog and hook
Go Junkrat and spam bombs
Go Hanzo and ricochet arrow
Go Tracer and blink
Go 76 and get her in your sights
Go Reaper and eat her soul

A shitty Widow is countered by everyone, a smart Widow doesn't let anyone get close enough.

Honestly Widow's health/mobility is pretty balanced, it's her recon visor that needs balanced.
>>
>mccree end card
>26 elimations, 26 fan the hammer kills

How is it that everyone who picks Mccree is so skilled?
>>
>>340824902

you know how one of the char pick tips say "Too many Snipers"? it also says "No Snipers", the fact that there is snipers in this game kinda implies that each team should run one

the problem is that there are only two snipers in the game, Widow and Hanzo, and in most situations the Widow is better

if one team fields a sniper and the other doesn't, ofc the team that don't will be at a disadvantage

same thing if you go without a tank or a support, you gonna have a hard time winning

i definitely think Widow's ult should only work for her though, not the entire team

with the emergence of Sombra, the support sniper, the meta might change, all i hope for is that Blizzard make sensible adjustments to the heroes and don't just nerf shit to hell everytime the majority of the shitter community throws a hissy fit (like Riot does)
>>
What do you guys think best legendary tracer skin is, im about to buy one with my hard earned credits
>>
>>340825549
T-racer
>>
>>340821406
>-Make S76's heal half effective for teamates, or only make it a self-stim (he's basically a 10s CD zenyatta heal for his entire team if they are in that area WHILE having insane damage)
His teammates have to hug his ass to get fairly mediocre heals. Why the fuck do you want to nerf what is probably the most well balanced character in the entire game?
>-Give Genji a minimum of 1-1.5s Cooldown for his dash attack (far too often he dashes into a kill and dashes into another kill, making him nearly impossible to shoot with his reflect up)
That's literally the fucking point and what he's supposed to be able to do if he's good. Nerf that and Genji turns to shit and his skill cap plummets.
>-Show the 'tracer' effect when Tracer uses her Recall
So, make recall useless? Literally just get to prefire headshot her as soon as she's out of the animation. It's not like it's hard to figure out where a Tracer is recalling right now anyway.
>-Increase the Cooldown of Mei's Ice Block to 14-16 seconds
It's annoying, not overpowered. Mei is a pug stomp character only. A better nerf would be just making it so she can't contest in it.
>Remove the ability of Zenyatta to cap/hold during their invulnerable abilities.
Why would you punish a Zenyatta for his ultimate like that? He can't cancel it or fight back. Lucio can break it down, wallskate, cap, and fight back at the same time but you're booty bothered because Zenyatta can use his shitty ult to stay on the point for a few seconds before his hp gets shredded through?
>>
>>340825549
the teal one with the racing helmet
>>
>>340825531
I am agreeing with you, you know.

With that said, that kind of controversy is hilarious to me.
>>
>>340825083

depends, as a Widow, if you don't have your ult, and Hanzo is strafing out from a wall to shoot, then back in, it's really hard to hit him as a Widow, in those kind of duels i usually reposition myself because i find myself losing more often than not
>>
>>340822062
You are a good girl
>>
>>340825414
>Pharah
You can't be serious about that one.

Otherwise I agree.
>>
>>340823018
Not trying to blatantly promote myself ( I am :> ) but i feel like this one is a lot better but it's not as well received o.o
>>
>>340817554
dont worry about it. over time the casuals will fuck off and in competitive the objective players will win and the attack only players will lose regularly and will be filtered out. after a while you''l find that attack character slots will be open and you'll have time to try then.

or you could always get some friends and have a little team synergy so everyone gets a chance to do what they want.
>>
>>340825414
t. console player

Where the real competition exists (aka PC), Widowmaker's counters are a better Widowmaker or 2 Winstons. She needs a damage nerf, a charge time nerf and an hp nerf for the amount of damage and mobility and wallhacks she has currently
>>
>>340823018
I didn't even link it god fucking dammit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0uI6fXgG7o
>>
File: 1465570204360.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1465570204360.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>340825920
>o.o
IM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW
>>
>>340826110
Why Anon ô.O?
>>
>>340826110
Listen here... BOI
>>
>Enemy team picks Tracer, Double McCree, and Widow on attack
>Check their profiles
>All of them main their respective heroes
>They all leave after winning the attacking side so they don't have to defend

The nerf can't get here soon enough
>>
File: 1465003334452.png (715 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465003334452.png
715 KB, 1280x1280
>>340823204
>defense as Winston
>use monkey jump to get into their starting line and harass the enemy, keeping them from fighting on the objective
>get shit medals, even with a strong 3-person kill I'm never POTG

>Winston on attack
>push beyond the payload/capture point, be a huge distraction and keep enemy from defending because I'm a threat before they can get there
>get shit for medals or kills
>effectively out-meta the game objectives and have a great Winston win rate
>I can't be voted on at the end of matches, never get bananas

Being a good Winston is suffering
>>
>>340815210
Why do shitters whine about snipers so damn much?

Like, when it comes to getting shit on by snipers it's just you being bad at the game.

Widow isn't OP, you're just salty you suck. I shit on widows all the time, just because people are better than you doesn't mean the character needs to be nerfed.
>>
>>340826020
>She needs a damage nerf

that's the worst possible change they could make

making her ult only work for her is fine, tuning her charge time a little bit, sure, but her damage is fine

Zenyatta should get a HP buff though, Widow shouldn't be able to oneshot anyone in the body, except for Tracer
>>
>>340825920
Are you a girl?
>>
>>340826289

people who leave because they don't want to play Defense should be hanged, i hate that shit, should be a strict leave penalty if you leave before Attack/Defense or 2/3 CP rounds are over
>>
>>340826507
Nope
>>
>enemy defending team is 5 torbs and a mercy
>fucking back out because my team has two tracers

ive yet to see a pub win against that lineup.
>>
>>340826459
Damage nerf should have been specified to being body shot damage. Her headshot damage is fine, but as it stands right now with her crazy fire rate, it's easier to bodyshot someone twice than headshot them.
>>
>>340825414
i disagree with reaper, pharah and rein.
>>
>tfw play roadhog
>tfw first thing I do when choosing roadhad and there's a map you can fall and die in is look at someones tag and choose the one I like the least.
>I think follow them around and the instant they're at the part of the map you can fall I jump off and hook them causing them to fall with me

I love the hate I get from them whenever I do this. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>340826459

Her charge time and damage need to be nerfed and the scope out trick needs to be fixed.

The problem is how easily she can remove supports and others from the game, it's not like even a McCree who has to get in close to get his combo off, she can sit halfway across the map completely out of the range of any danger and free fire at the enemy. Considering how tightly balanced the game is around teamwork it's not really a fair mechanic for Widow to be able to remove people from the game so easily. This is also why a stealth character probably wouldn't work in the game, supports are too squishy and too important to allow to be picked off for free.
>>
File: dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg (435 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg
435 KB, 2000x1334
>>340821406
This man hates fun.
>>
Snipers in games aren't fun.
>>
>>340826842
>The problem is how easily she can remove supports and others from the game

this is only a problem if she's left a lone, if each team has a sniper, it's that role's responsibility to deal with the other, and for the rest of the team to be wary of the threat, just knowing where the enemy sniper is helps a lot, but ofc nobody communicates in solo-que so it becomes a major problem
>>
>>340826654

It's been a chore lately, I think people finally figured out that you're supposed to win offense and lose defense an they all don't want to play defense now.

80% of my non koth queues end up putting me on the defensive side first and less than half of those actually continue on to let me attack on the map. If we lose horribly because the enemy cheesed with tracer/mccree/widow then they quickly leave having gotten their free win and if we win the defensive side through a long hard fought game they still leave because they don't want to lose 2 in a row. The system needs to keep lobbies open longer instead of switching sides and then closing the game after 20 seconds, I wouldn't mind if the system forced people to play both sides somehow too.
>>
>>340823018
this is bad and a blatant rip off of something that actually works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zo3F7-G9ss
>>
>>340823052
Okay, okay, okay.

I've fucking had it with people talking about characters' walk speeds like they're different.

EVERYONE
WALKS
AT
THE
SAME
SPEED
EXCEPT
FOR
GENJI
AND
TRACER
AND
LUCIO
WHO
ARE
MARGINALLY
FASTER

NO DVA IS NOT SLOW WHEN NOT BOOSING
NO MCCREE IS NOT SLOW
NO ROADHOG DOESN'T TAKE AGES TO GET TO TEAMFIGHTS
FUCK
>>
why even play hanzo when widowmaker exists? she out plays him in every way long range and arguably offers more utility with her ult
>>
>>340827075

And there is your issue, each team HAS to have a widow or there is nothing you can do against her. Even if you know where she is it cuts you off from a large portion of the map, even worse is if they have Genji/Tracer then flanking and harassing you as you sit in your tiny little safefromwidow zone. Not a fun experience to play against her, not enjoyable to be forced to always have a widow, and it's never fun to get bodyshot spammed all game long and realize just how broken Widow is.

I frequently queue into pro teams and it's a total joke, had some of the c9 guys on my team the other day and they went double Widow, the enemy literally could not leave their spawn doors for the entirety of the round.
>>
>>340826343
>play the objective
>never get medals, potg, kills, or commendations
>team would've been fucked without you

This happens more often than it should in general
>>
>>340826343
Winston is so amazing to counter annoying shit like tracer and widow that i find myself defaulting to him because i know my shitter team wont be able to kill the widow anyway so i may aswell save myself the trouble.
>>
>got 12/12 commendation once
>got nothing for it
>>
>>340827379
They are about 15 overwatch anime style videos out... All different. The only thing similar are the cinematics. So not sure if you are a troll or a simple retard. I spent my own time to edit my video and did not refer to anyone else. talk shit bitch
>>
>put up a wall
>hear "TACTICAL VISOR ACTIVATED"
>"WTF MEI YOU BLOCKED OFF MY ULT"
>>
>>340826760
>Reaper literally *teleports behind you*
>Pharah splash damage can at least force her to reposition
>Charged shots only take down 1/4 of Rein's shield
>>
>>340816772
>Scrap ultimate and make something that the enemy can actually perceive instead of a fucking silent team-wide wallhack

above all else this needs to happen

her ult ruins the flow of gameplay so much it's ridiculous, you can't flank, you can't recon, and worst of all half the time you don't even know that her team has wallhacks

At least with hanzo you can destroy the arrow to stop the wallhacks but with widow there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>340828315
I can't math.

>Charged shot does 150 dmaage
>Literally less than 1/10 of Rein's shield

Bear in mind we're talking about protecting a healer here, not killing a widow
>>
>>340828315
You do know you can hear Reaper teleporting, right?

Even if it isn't right behind you, you can hear him say whatever the fuck he says and be ready for it.
>>
>>340824971
>SHUT UP THAT CANT HAPPEN THE GAME IS PERFECT
calm down dude
>>
>>340826020
I play on PC jackass, I'm not talking about countering. I'm talking about protecting your support by either

>A. tanking the damage
>B. distracting Widow or forcing her to reposition
>C. Killing Widow
>>
>>340815210
>Oh hey, I notice that you're having fun
No, I'm playing Overwatch.
>>
File: 1465393780469.jpg (112 KB, 800x511) Image search: [Google]
1465393780469.jpg
112 KB, 800x511
BWHAHAHAHAHA

Complaining about Widow is dumb as fuck. It's like you guys have never had to deal with a sniper before...I can only imagine if she had a WA2000 and I only had 30 health.

BUT

Complaining about her ult makes me ever so aware just how bad /v/ is a vidya.
>>
File: 4UTM0zs.gif (488 KB, 499x442) Image search: [Google]
4UTM0zs.gif
488 KB, 499x442
>>340828613

>Widowmaker killing Winston
>>
>>340827528
There's a lot of things that go unsung in potgs and commendations. I had the best Winston ult of my life yesterday where I smacked a Pharah out of her ult, killed the pocket Mercy, juggled a Rein to his death on point, and leaped on their Widow to finish it up because reduced jump cooldown is insane. POTG went to Torb.
>>
>>340827460
Sounds like you play with shitters because a good Genji and Dva will render Widows useless unless they have a Mercy pocket healing them.
>>
>>340828490
>Be ready for it

He can literally two-shot Widow in under a second. If he gets close, you're dead.
>>
>>340828695
>>340828748

>i have never played against a good widowmaker
>>
>>340819275
(you)
>>
>>340822062
>picking Mercy over Lucio

I will never understand.

There's no point of your le ebin res when Lucio already has the best pushing ult and AOE heal in the game.
>>
>>340819520
I like Lucio for attack, when you move the payload his healing aura is good enough for a Reinhardt and when you must attack points his movement speed aura helps your team reach there first.
He is like a bard from rpgs.

For defence I prefer Symmetra, her turrets offer a decent distraction when placed in corners or around doors.
Her shields are not so good and most of the time I have to chase people to give them a shield, they seem to avoid me like children avoid vaccination.
And the teleporter is the reason why I started playing her hitherto, even though in later stages it loses it's usefulness, maybe I should start switching her if the team is unable to stop the payload.
>>
File: I just don't know anymore.webm (688 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
I just don't know anymore.webm
688 KB, 1000x563
>>340823204
The worst part is people just not getting on the point

>omg I might die better not risk it :(((

I always see a bunch of fucking allied arrows near the point as it's being captured or overtime is ticking out.
>>
>>340828935
>If he teleports in from a distance, take a couple of shots and if you don't take him down, grapple away
>if he's teleports literally behind you, grapple away

It's super easy to avoid Reapers. They're the only ones that can get up to you if you're a Widow that actually tells you his location.
>>
>>340823018
bretty gud
>>
File: QUALITY RENDER TEST.jpg (939 KB, 3579x1920) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY RENDER TEST.jpg
939 KB, 3579x1920
>>340823204

The game badly needs a deathmatch mode, just to weed out people who only want to kill each other.
>>
>everyone complaining about people pickings mains
>dont bother playing mystery mode which fixes this shit
literally fake controversy
>>
>>340829245

both are excellent, and you are better off with both like 80ish% of the time
>>
File: 4theplayers.jpg (15 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
4theplayers.jpg
15 KB, 635x414
>>340822742
>console baby is upset
>>
Im a pretty good Widow and when I have a great game now and then I'm pretty much unstoppable.

>Shoot Winstons big fucking head as he leaps to get me
>Jump off edge as he lands on my mine
>Regrapple and shoot his monkey brains out again

>Have full view of who's leaving and entering point
>See genji trying to flank
>Bodyshot him
>Worst case shoot mine right where he will come out
>If he tries to destroy it I shoot him, or he comes for me he's on no health by the time he reaches me

>Hear reapers loud as fuck teleport
>Shoot him in face when he materialises.

>Reinhardts tries against all odds to reach me
>Team mows him down in the back while I keep him distracted
>He walks over my mine
>He can't get up to me anyways

Only relatively effective way Ive been killed when having a great game is mcree and 76 or other snipers using teamwork

Most time though I don't die and just hide only to come out 20 secs later to kill more people
>>
Just checking...for defense the best comp possible is...

Lucio
Mercy
Symmetra
Torb
Reinhardt
Zarya

What is this comp weak against?
>>
>>340825879

Focusing makes a big difference. A Pharah just floating around is gonna die a lot but if you make it your job to bypass their team, get to the backfield and harass their Widow then they're not going to do shit because they constantly have to be repositioning while looking out for you. It also makes them salty af.
>>
>>340829741
The game badly needs a scoreboard for all the medal stats
That way I can cuss out useless faggots with sub 1000 damage like Widow players with Cerebral Palsy
>>
>>340830169
Widowmaker shits on that so hard. Widowmaker shits on everyone basically.
>>
>>340830297

You're the reason this game doesn't have those things you tryhard faggot.
>>
>>340830169
that comp is absolute shit

reinhardt is protecting literally nobody, no dps behind him

no damage very easily can lose first teamfight when torb/sym is weak (no tele or armor packs for team)

they can just literally walk in and kill turrets and win with your no damage
>>
>>340830169
>a total of 2 big damage dealers
Tracer, Reaper and Genji can easily just get behind your front line and wreck havoc on all your supports while their team pushes from in front

That team is pretty shit to be honest
>>
>>340830169
Symmetra is map and attack / defend dependant.

Sometimes you won't get any use out of her teleporter.
>>
>>340815210

it's a sniper...snipers are faggots in every FPS and the class should be banned, period
>>
>>340830297
It's good not having those things because K/D faggots will use their score to justify not doing anything to actually defend the point.
>>
File: 1464067205813.jpg (21 KB, 458x461) Image search: [Google]
1464067205813.jpg
21 KB, 458x461
As someone who main Reinhardt, Mei is the fucking worst!
I'm big so she's able to snipe me from a mile away and I'm slow so she can freeze me instantly.
>>
File: sweatinguy.png (298 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
sweatinguy.png
298 KB, 2271x2380
>>340829741
D.va's crotch is more visible when she wears her bee outfit.
>>
File: 1325683896642.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1325683896642.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>340830517
Problem with that is that people ~already~ do this as shitty, no-help classes like Widow and McRee while ALSO under the delusion that they're actually doing some damage, which they aren't

At least with a tally, these team anchor faggots will know just how truly behind they are on both damage and being a presence on the objective
>>
>>340830808
Maybe a system that gives everyone on the team a score thats dependant on how much they've contributed to each medal?

Gold Medal 6 Points, Silver 5, Bronze 4. Rest points allocated accordingly in order. As someone surpasses your gold medal you drop down from 6 to 5.

Someone with 5 Gold Medals will be on 30 points.
Someone with 3 bronze and a gold will be on 18.

Stops people from jerking off over their direct kill count but shows whether or not theyre actually of benefit.
>>
>>340823917
All of these are a problem for Zenyatta one way or another

How about they just buff Zenyatta so he can actually fucking move or make him less squishy.
>>
>>340830650
>I'm big so she's able to snipe me from a mile away
That's why you have a shield.
>I'm slow so she can freeze me instantly.
You're as fast as anyone else. Smash her skull in with your hammer if she's that close.
>>
>>340831123
Everyone will pick 76 since he can get 4 gold ez and a silver or gold for healing depending on how fast the game is.

A game of control point can easily steal a gold healing from Lucio if your team does a full bumrush strat and it works twice in a row.
>>
File: 1464463970175.png (616 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
1464463970175.png
616 KB, 623x527
>>340819534
>Tracer is canonically the anti widow character
>can't follow her to most places due to the grappling hook
>>
>>340825083
Range is about the same, getting said range just involves a bit of skill as Hanzo compared to widow.
If you lose the game to a single widow you' re shit and should uninstall.
Worst case, pick widow yourself and snipe the enemy widow.
>>
>>340832074
That would only put the 76 1 point ahead of lucio then. Hardly too much of an issue.
>>
>>340815706
This, his damage is too low when countering a babysitted Widowmaker. Her LMB damages too much to kill the Mercy first.
>>
>>340833123
That would put 76 at 5 gold medals for any bumrush strat. Tracking headshots in this game is 2 ez
>>
>>340833364
Well it's hardly an issue with the scoring system is it?

He's getting those medals regardless. It's a way to show the points distribution across an entire team.
Even if you go full stack of 76 the points should be distributed even more evenly.

The point is it shows everyone where they sit in relation to other players so they can't afford to slack off and just go for 1 Gold medal but rather a good spread across the board.
>>
>>340832193
Tracer's blink should move in the direction of your cursor if you're moving forward. Why isn't this already a thing?
>>
File: 1454202727530.jpg (17 KB, 416x308) Image search: [Google]
1454202727530.jpg
17 KB, 416x308
>>340828951
>Good widowmakers
How much of a gentlemen I need to be to get queued with those
>>
>>340831873
I like that Zenyattas low health forces you to be aware of your surroundings and improve your positioning. If you're in a position where you're actively being shot, you're doing it wrong. He has seriously good range on his healing and his discord orb, and that can't be said for any other support.
>>
File: 1396852866440.jpg (9 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
1396852866440.jpg
9 KB, 178x178
>Play mercy
>No damage
>No kills
>No objective time
>No deaths
>Only heals
>>
>>340833832
Why play a healslut if you care about anything but pleasing your team?
>>
>>340833623
they dont want tracer leaping 50 miles into the air I guess
>>
>random hero game
>my team has 3 widowmakers
>somehow we are still being raped by a single enemy bastion

How can people be this bad
>>
>>340823018
>That song
God damn that shit is so fucking swage.
>>
Lucio is impossible to hit
>>
>>340815210
>Oh hey, I notice that you're having fun playing Overwatch.
fucking lol no you didn't
I find it literally impossible to have fun in any multiplayer game ever.
>>
>>340820926

It's no worse than roadhog hook or anything Mei does.
>>
>>340833778
Zen has a huge LoS issue with his orbs and is easily hard countered by nearly all of the cast.
>>
>>340818053
It's actually embarrassing how many replies to this are trying to debate how strong Widow is.
>>
>>340816772
>>340828340
This is a huge pipedream but I think they should get rid of Widowmaker's current ult, give her a little extra general utility somehow, and make her scope functionality as it is now her ult for a limited time (ie no scope without ult).

Don't even have to retcon her being a sniper that way.
>>
>>340822861
Holy shit do you mind if I pretend to be with you and hang out with your friends? My friends are literally the opposite, they're garbage and I always have to carry their asses.
>>
>>340820926
Remove the 20 mile AoE
Now they have to hit your hitbox to actually stun you.

Bam. All McCree """""""mains""""""" will quit him and regret buying all those skins and highlight reels.
>>
>>340816772
New ult: Your bullets mark enemies and they are able to be seen through walls.

There
>>
File: 613463.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
613463.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>>340815706
>here, let me create a whole scenario in my head that totally destroys your argument

This is the level of discourse on this garbage board.

I somehow cannot believe that every single widowmaker player is a pro-gamer with 7+ years of tournaments under his belt. Wonder why that is.. oh fucking wait. That's right, when i play overwatch the GOOD widwomakers are outnumbered 10 to 1 by the crappy ones.

Stop your bitching if your only argument boils down to "b-but they're really good at the game!!"
>>
Post music you listen to while playing (with game sound ON obviously, but music off)

When playing McCree:
https://youtu.be/Vachoxz_1Zw
>>
>>340823204
This is definitely the worst aspect. I want to say that this is unique to Overwatch, but it's the case pretty much no matter which game.

The problem with Overwatch, however, is that the game is so shallow and the skill ceiling so low that I can't fucking carry everybody like I do in other games. All of my unique mechanics are locked behind ult charges and cooldowns, so I just have to spam like everybody else, my only advantage being my map knowledge and positioning. Which, don't get me wrong, is a huge advantage, but not big enough to turn games.
>>
>>340835454
Why did you feel the need to post this?
>>
File: 1439096202894.jpg (18 KB, 224x189) Image search: [Google]
1439096202894.jpg
18 KB, 224x189
>>340817129
>Forced to support
>Everyone is offense no tank
>Everyone goes deathmatch mode
>No one protect me
>Die
>LOL WHERES THE HEALER?????
>>
>>340837382
I'm losing it
>>
>Playing as Mercy
>2 Widows on team
>McCree I am healing hooked and dies to low health hog
>Finish him off with pistol
>About 5 minutes later we get defeat
>Never took first point
>Notice I have gold medal on elims with 1 kill

How does this even happen? 2 widows and not a single kill? McCree and not even a fan combo?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.