[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just Started on Warframe. any tips i should know and be aware?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Warframe.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Warframe.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
Just Started on Warframe.

any tips i should know and be aware?
>>
Prepare for the ginder
>>
>>340813997
Time to grind.
>>
>>340813997
Just enjoy the early levels while everything is new and fresh.

It turns into a soul crushing grind of the same repetitive bullshit soon. Don't get too attached.
>>
The story starts out mysterious and minimal leaving you want to know more only for it to become apparent that the writer is fucking retarded

the grind will seriously make you dread being alive

you need to learn how to exploit the economy if you want to continue playing for free because there's a pretty significant paywall
>>
File: 1453524190267.gif (725 KB, 245x172) Image search: [Google]
1453524190267.gif
725 KB, 245x172
>>340814207
>>340814074
I'm aware of the grind, Ever seen RE:Revelations 2 RNG? its worse

>>340814397
Yeah everything's plat coins, how am i supposed to get the good stuff with credits? walk me in
>>
>>340814606
You can't buy the guns themselves, you buy "blueprints" to make the guns.

Save up 50k credits and buy a Lex. Get ready to farm for materials to put it together and then wait 12-24 hours for it to "build". Yes there is an arbitrary timer that can go up to 3 days long for item crafting.

Lex is seriously the best sidearm for a large portion of the game. Extremely high damage, extremely accurate, I used this shit for years until they released the upgraded Lex Prime.
>>
>>340814606
You're not.

You need a clan so you can get clan-specific weapons and frames

You need to get rare items somehow, likely from an event and sell them off for plat in trading

or you can obsessive-compulsively glance at an orokin catalyst desktop tracker app out of hope that the developers will toss you one for free.
>>
File: 1465347548523.jpg (275 KB, 870x960) Image search: [Google]
1465347548523.jpg
275 KB, 870x960
>2016
>playing p2w games
>>
>>340815007
Lex isn't that good. If you want to go full autist, once you get a catalyst, build one of the crit guns. Guns with high crit chance and multipliers are almost always broken. Grakata is a good budget FUCK YOU gun once you've built it up fully for crit and pretty useless beforehand.
>>
>>340815007
>12-24 hour wait for builds

Not that problematic, MGSV had worse, 10-13 days wait items lad
>>
Vauban a best
>>
>>340813997
what's up with the warframe shilling on /v/ lately, it's the third thread i've seen on the past two days
>>>/vg/wfg
>>
>>340815108
>have all the best shit
>haven't paid a dime
hmmm
>>
>>340815342
this
fucking hate videogame threads
>>
Sandman Is GOD
>>
>>340815108
>p2w
By paying, you are literally ruining what little content this game actually has for yourself.
>>
>>340815143
Crit guns require a lot of mod slots to get going properly, and I use that on my main.

I run around with Toxic/Crit Grakata + Corrosive Lex Prime as my loadout as a general purpose fuck-everything. Melee weapons don't even really matter just pick one that looks cool, I still use Dual Zoren even though coptering is dead.
>>
>>340815658
Sorry I meant Viral on the Grakata, even though Viral's been nerfed to high hell as well.

I haven't played in like a year, logged on to get the dual grakata meme and considered making a new primary weapon or just running around with 3 fucking grakatas because fuck this game its not even a challenge.
>>
>>340815647

I dunno /v/. I'm in the same boat as OP. (Installed the game yesterday).

I can't stop thinking why the game isn't more popular, it feels so fun to play.

How's the grind compared to something like POE?
>>
>>340813997
>Aware

It's fun for 100 - 200 hours but you'll get bored of the grind and stop abruptly.
>>
File: wf.png (28 KB, 512x85) Image search: [Google]
wf.png
28 KB, 512x85
>>340813997
>any tips i should know and be aware?
yeah, leave immediately and never come back
>>
File: surprise motha fuka.gif (3 MB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
surprise motha fuka.gif
3 MB, 618x412
>>340815108
What pay to win? That implies you have the best shit and will one shot anything without trying, something you literally can't do. Do you even play this game? How dumb and or retarded are you kiddo? Fucking bet you're like 12 or something. Why are you up this late? Is your make-up on straight? The fuck did you eat last night nigga? I just had some fish you bitch ass piece of dingle-berry pie. Literally Cure yourself.
>>
/vg/wfg
/r/Warframe
Stay away from official forum, any negative comment gets deleted and the posters spend more time on the forum than tney do playing the game.
>>
>>340816027
The dev team is totaly disconnnected from the player base. Once you clear the star map you farm for weapons that are worse than the ones you use to farm with.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.