[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Okay, anon, I'll play. But meatsims only. And no proximity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: prefectdark.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
prefectdark.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
"Okay, anon, I'll play. But meatsims only. And no proximity mines!!!1"
>>
>not proximity mines only
Get out of my sleepover.
>>
who /electronic guided missile/ here?
>>
DARKSIMS ONLY

BECAUSE I NEED THE PAIN

FUCKING CHEATING BASTARDS
>>
>>340813696
>yfw it's actually balanced
>>
>>340813924
eh, slow motion reverse rockets are better, but i can see where you're coming from
>>
i never played the Gamecube Perfect Dark or w/e console it was on.
did it still have cool shit like the laptop gun and farsight?
>>
>>340814498

it was on n64. yeah it had all those guns and more broheim you missed out
>>
>>340814498
>>340814790

OP here, shit I just realized: is that image from PD Zero? I just assumed it was for 64.

never played zero how was it?
>>
>>340814935
zero was alright, i thought you were talking about it
OP's image is the remake of the n64 one
>>
>>340814935
That's the 360 port of N64 PD.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Don't worry, I've got unlimited N-Bombs
>>
File: I've Seen Some Shit, Man.jpg (143 KB, 720x380) Image search: [Google]
I've Seen Some Shit, Man.jpg
143 KB, 720x380
>>340817306
you absolute madman!
the view distort lasts multiple lives!
>>
This game had some sexy as fuck reload animations for the time, and still does for some weapons
>>
>>340817306
Tfw the N-bomb distortion just wasn't right in the 360 port
>>
>>340817306
>Dropping N-bombs all day and night
>You and your friends laughing so hard at how fucked up everything is on screen
>You and your friends laughing hysterically as the simulants keep running into the area to pick up the weapons that keep getting dropped, only to drop them again and again

It was so simple, but so damn funny at the same time. This game was great during my early teens.
>>
>>340814498
it was on Xbox.
and it sucked.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.