[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Snake just shake his hand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mgs3.png (285 KB, 628x314) Image search: [Google]
mgs3.png
285 KB, 628x314
Why didn't Snake just shake his hand?
>>
muh boss
>>
>>340739648

Autism

Like in Mr Robot
>>
>>340739648
Because he's a che guevaira fan, commies like big boss are fucking stupid and hate america
>>
>>340739648
Hi there OP, I'm from the World Meme Database, I'm just popping in because I seen you adapt a previous /tv/ meme into a /v/ meme, and I wanted to say when we see our users mould old memes in creative new ways to make them fresh again it's very heartwarming and reassuring that we're doing our job well over here at the WMDB.

I'll be adding your entry into our servers and will spread your meme at least once a day on its applicable board (/v/ in this instance).

Regards, Muut Zuckerstein, creative director or WMDB and Linux. Praise be to Kek.
>>
>>340740576
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>340739648
This was really the notorious spy and assasin Toxic Chameleon, master of disguise, long lost brother of The Boss, mentor to Decoy Octopus and operative for the secret organsation that were secretly pulling the strings behind everything in the series.

Born with a genetic defect that caused him to secrete poison in his sweat this was an attempt to kill Big Boss, but luckily Big Boss saw through his ruse. Details on this character, his tragic backstory and his sinister plot for world domination would have been revealed in MGS6, but Kojima is no longer able to make this game
>>
Why did you post this dumb thread? Did you want to show off some epic meme or something? Kill yourself.
>>
>>340739648
Because he's a big baby
>>
>>340739648
His hands were dirty
>>
>>340741027
memes killed this website
>>
>>340742097
So were mine
>>
File: Liquid and Ocelot.png (636 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
Liquid and Ocelot.png
636 KB, 500x738
>>340739648

Just in case noone understands the OP, he is basically making fun of a critical scene in Peace Walker that awkwardly attempts to tie itself together to MGS3 by having Snake prove his identity by explaining why he didn't shake the other guy's hand at the end of MGS3.

It turned a moment from MGS3 meant for people to think about into a ham-fisted plot device in Peace Walker. Notably PW is also when one of the main writers for MGS left.

And it showed.
>>
>>340739648
He knew where his loyalty belonged
>>
If he had to muster up the strength just to shake the fucking president's hand, he certainly won't give a fuck about anyone else at that point
>>
Hand?
>>
>>340742440
Peace walker was the death of the MGS franchise. It's why Phantom Pain is so bad. If PP was based on not mobile gameplay and story from the original proper games, it would have been much better.
>>
File: borgars.jpg (195 KB, 558x596) Image search: [Google]
borgars.jpg
195 KB, 558x596
>>340742864

That being said, I fucking loved the campy, silly anime-tier romp that was Peace Walker. It was fun as fuck with a bro and the endgame was glorious. Great graphics on PSP and PvP was the shit. People still play on PS3 and PSP Online Emulation. Tons of things to unlock, tons of missions to do. I treated it as a third-person MonHun and it was fucking great.

Fuck the haters. Fuck you. MGS was dead by MGS4.

>mfw Phantom Pain was the worst parts of MGS4 and PW combined
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.