[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S-so this is the E3 right? When the reveal happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: poison ivy.jpg (16 KB, 766x559) Image search: [Google]
poison ivy.jpg
16 KB, 766x559
S-so this is the E3 right?
When the reveal happens?
>>
Why do you want sam fisher to get brutally raped even harder?
>>
>>340736912
they can save it, Blacklist was a step in the right direction
just.. make it less ubisoft idno
>>
>>340737247
>Blacklist was a step in the right direction

No it was not.
It was a marathon in the opposite direction of CT.
Everything starting from the movement, spotting system and level design reminded of lazy Ubishit sanbox mentality from AssCreed games.
No heart put into it, no try to make it feel like a SC game, no small little details you'll only notice on replays.
It was a low effort cash in on the IP, nothing more nothing less.
I hope they get hostile taken over by Vivendi before they can rape their old IP even further.
>>
>>340737513
>It was a marathon in the opposite direction of CT.
yes but it was fuckin better than conviction
>>
>>340737712
My wet fart is better than Conviction, what's your point?
>>
>>340737905
my point is blacklist was a step up from conviction
are you fucking retarded?
READ
>>
>>340738023

It was a step up, in already a wrong path.

Doesn't matter if it's better than conviction, it is not a splinter cell game.
>>
>>340738023
>my point is blacklist was a step up from conviction

Nowhere in your post did you write that.
Also that's worth nothing as they now go full Assassins Creed / Far Cry 3 stealth which just as bad.
>>
why did ironside stop voicing sam again?
>>
>>340738597
He probably got fed up with Ubisoft's shit.
Of course they had to come up with an excuse and just lied that they didn't hire him because the mocap actor needs to be the same for stunts and facial recording, which it total bullshit.

The facial mocap also looks so awful and stiff that games with generated animations like on source engine look like stuff from sc-fi in comparison.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.