[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Maiden Astraea.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: GarlAstraea_zps447cb5e6.jpg (35 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
GarlAstraea_zps447cb5e6.jpg
35 KB, 640x450
Redpill me on Maiden Astraea.
>>
You're Mr.Edge and kill her because le demon soul meme
>>
Utterly terrible fight, represented some of the worst parts of DeS
Sorry if I value gameplay too highly, but that moron slapping his hammer on the ceiling and then running away was not good design
>>
She's merely pretending to be pure
>>
File: MAX B8.gif (60 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
MAX B8.gif
60 KB, 200x200
>>340735574
>>
>redpill me on X

Fuck you faggot, just use Google.
>>
Real Definition of a fucking beta white knight
>>
>>340735992
B8 , Not even once.
>>
>>340735992
Disagree with me, senpai

What were the high points of the fight?
The two-bar-loop music?
The ability to cheese either of them in complete safety?
The 'feels' from 10 seconds of dialogue?

DeS is good for what it was, but not as good as people like to remember
>>
>>340736383
I agree, at least it's better than Dark Souls though
>>
File: 1464869665241.jpg (780 KB, 876x1016) Image search: [Google]
1464869665241.jpg
780 KB, 876x1016
>>340735574
I agree. It was a good visual design and a good concept but very poorly executed. The fight would have been much cooler if you had to get through Garl in the sea of undead blood fetuses and make sure to keep away from them while also keeping an eye on Garl. You could have had it so his sweeping attacks would sweep up and kill the infants and make a lovely big splash of blood or something.
You'd have a memorable fight, setting, and boss.

Instead you get a regular NPC phantom with bad tracking that you can skip if you have a bow.

I don't want to be that kind of idea guy but whenever I played any souls game I always felt I could do it far better in every single facet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.