[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Quest Hand of the Heavenly bride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: DQVDS_boxart.jpg (521 KB, 1285x1152) Image search: [Google]
DQVDS_boxart.jpg
521 KB, 1285x1152
Anyone know how to get a pirated version of this working? Is there a way to get past the piracy protection on the first boat?
>>
>>340733271
Without an Action Replay I should add.
>>
>not buying it

You're the reason it took us so long to get the 3DS games.
>>
>>340733457
But the only way I can buy it is a few different ways that wouldn't actually support the people that made it.
At least as far as I know.
>>
>>340733271
What kind of shitty flashcart do you have that doesn't support cheats or firmware updates?
>>
>>340733271
I still remember everyone getting stuck on the boat, fucking great times
>>
Is there really any DQ better than V?
>>
>>340734843
>>
>>340733604
https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/281971/dragon-quest-v-hand-of-the-heavenly-bride-ds
>>
>>340734843
Personally
7>4NES>3>8>5>1>6>4DS>2

If you can get into DQ7 it really is one of the best JRPG ever made.
>>
>>340734843
I thought 7 was pretty dope.
>>
>>340733858
This. Your only option is to manually patch the nds file with the AR code that disables the antipiracy checks if whatever device you're using can't handle it. Should've just bought the game from Square's online store.
>>
>>340733271
What the fuck are you talking about? I emulate it on my PC just fine without any AR codes. Same with the Wii U. Maybe you just got a bad dump?
>>
>>340735075
What's the big difference between DQ4NES, and DQ4DS.
>>
>>340735919
DS is better gameplay wise.
>Move on to another group after killing one group
>Menus is much easier to navigate
>In game map
Ect ect ect

But DS localization is so fucking bad that I can't enjoy it at all. Speaking to NPC is like pulling teeth. Yeah it gets better after Chapter 3 or so but it's never actually good. Just less shit. NES localization is actually pretty damn good. Don't know who actually did it but it one of the best localized JRPG of the 8bit/16bit era.
>>
>>340736147
>hating on the accents
Oh boy, here we go. Why don't you cry about something else, you tremendous homobaby?
>>
>>340733271
consider not being a thief
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.