[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: MafiaUSCov.jpg (33 KB, 335x475) Image search: [Google]
MafiaUSCov.jpg
33 KB, 335x475
Why is this game so hard?
>>
>shitty GTA ripoff
>hard
>>
>>340729850
I'll give you GTA ripoff, but shitty it is not. The first one, anyway.
>>
>>340729716

The only part I really struggled was free ride extreme mission to get unique cars. Good times

Oh and racing mission in original game was a bitch, but they made it easier with early patch
>>
>>340729850
Found the traitor
>>
>>340729850

3/10
>>
File: killme.png (11 KB, 533x90) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
11 KB, 533x90
>tfw trying to find a Steam copy of Mafia 1

Why canĀ“t they just re-release it, like Mafia 2?

I already got a physical copy, but it would still be nice to have on Steam as well
>>
best newgame+ ever
>>
>>340733595
>I already got a physical copy, but it would still be nice to have on Steam as well
Are you mentally handicapped? Why on earth would you get a digital licence for a game YOU ALREADY OWN?
>>
>>340733595
pretty happy i got my steam copy before it was removed
>>
>>340729716
Git gud, it's not hard. Except the race. Fuck the race. Fuck it forever.
>>
File: 1444013155236.gif (540 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1444013155236.gif
540 KB, 200x150
>You Lucky Bastard mission
>The breaking into the mansion using stealth mission
>>
>>340734317
They patched the race
>>
>>340733595
>140 keys
>$.348

He's outta his fucking mind...
>>
>>340734432
well fuck that. the race was great, it just took me some 20 reloads.
>>
>>340734521
Before that I got a offer for 150 keys
>>340734643
You can skip it now. I beat it back in the day but on other playthroughs I just used that "reset bug" to skip it.
>>
I thought the Russian voiceover was better than the American one. The cast fit the characters better.
>>
I installed it last week, never got it running though. It just chashes and dies when i try to start it.
>>
>>340736990
Did you try setting the compatibility to XP or change CPU Affinity to just one core?
>>
>>340737132
tried with compatibility but not with the cpu affinity. Perhaps i should try that.
>>
>>340737680
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Mafia:_The_City_of_Lost_Heaven
have a look through there it might have something for you
>>
>>340737680
Messed around a little bit more and the problem is is that either no process is started or it crashes so fast that i can't see it popping up in the task manager. I tried messing with the cpu affinity for the launcher process but no luck there. Messing around with the settings in the launcher also gave nothing.

>>340739410
I went there before even installing the game. It is a nice site but in this case i saw nothing relevant for my issue.
>>
>>340733595
>I already got a physical copy, but it would still be nice to have on Steam as well
Stop.
That is fucking retarded and so are you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.