[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright he might be cancerous, and easy to use, and incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15
File: McMeme.png (1 MB, 1260x719) Image search: [Google]
McMeme.png
1 MB, 1260x719
Alright he might be cancerous, and easy to use, and incredibly frustrating to play against

But after facing some even more frustrating and even more cancerous Genji and Tracer players, I realized that McCree is counter cancer that is absolutely needed.

The only way to stop a good le weeaboo sword man and le run fast girl is literally a McCree. And once you stop blindly going around corners and getting baited into small rooms where he can easily flash bang you, you realize that McCree is complete cannon fodder for a Solider or Pharah at decent range.

So yeah, he is cancer but necessary cancer
>>
>>340724541
Shut the fuck up about this shit game.
>>
>just now realizing overcuck is about counterpicks and not playing well
>>
>>340724647
Woah there
>>
>>340724541
Well make it so his burst can't take down 70% of the cast then if he's supposed to be a hard counter to the glass cannons
>>
>>340724541
>thinking that Mccree can counter Genji
Mccree is is predicable as fuck and Genji can reflect the flashbang making Mcree practically worthless
>>
>>340724652
I worded that badly, it should have been about counterpicks instead of playing well
>>
>>340724541
His "Hide in room and E fags to death" shit is just the skill floor of his bullshit. What other flanking fag can burst down tanks in 2 seconds? Only Reaper comes close but he requires just the slightest bit of extra skill to do it and live. He makes playing any other damage role completely redundant besides genji and pharah.
>>
>>340724541
the problem with mccree is that he is too easy to play

genji and tracer takes actual skill, thats what makes him bullshit
>>
mccree will probably still shit on squishies but the fact that he can kill even the highest health tank in the game with 1 combo is just retarded
>>
>>340724541
>The only way to stop a good le weeaboo sword man and le run fast girl
>ctrl+f
>mei
>0 results

Mei is the best counter to genji in the game, and she is a very strong pick against tracer
>>
>>340725147
isnt the damage getting nerfed
>>
>>340724541
>mei
>any beam-based caracter
>torbjojrn

ay of these counter le sword man, and torb can counter a tracer easily as well. shotgun can tw-shot her, sentry can shoot her no matter how dodgy she plays, and if she uses her ult to kill the turret, torb can just rebuild it.

mccree's stun should just slow people and disable escape skills like in SMITE.
>>
>>340724647

Hol' up.
>>
>>340725057
I've never actually heard anyone complain about reaper being strong

even if you walk around a corner straight into his ult there are several counters
>>
>>340725219
>jump around like a mad man at medium while raping her with ninja stars

great counter friend
>>
>>340724872
>reflect the flashbang
The one he just threw at the ground that still hit you? He doesn't need to throw it anywhere near you to get the stun off

It's like the people who say genji is a bastion counter because he instakills bastion in turret mode with reflect if bastion shoots, he's not a great counter, the genji is just fighting retarded bastions
>>
>>340725317
Exactly, you can actually stop him from killing you because you actually have the physical ability to turn around and shoot him unlike E me McCree.

I only brought him up because he's the next best besides McE at bursting tanks.
>>
>>340725330
>her hose is easy as fuck to aim
>follow your movement slightly and she keeps slowing you, eventually freezing you
>free headshot

or

>youre slightly out of range
>she uses her secondary fire that can 3 shot you
>if you try to reflect it, she can easily just wait until your reflect wears off then keep shooting
>>
>>340725223
Probably only just a bit so Tanks don't get one-shot from max HP.

it will still wreck non-tanks.
>>
>>340725342
only shit genji's rely only on reflect
Good ones are also jumping around like a spastic monkey on cocaine, making mccree and Turret bastion as close range miss
>>
>>340725223
most likely, I think a single fan the hammer does 420 damage so they have lots of room to reduce the damage
>>
>all these choice characters from around the world
>the only nordic character is a blonde dwarf that has a stereotypical accent, voiced by some murkun
Being swedish/norwegian/danish is suffering.
>>
>>340725330
>Jump around like a madman
Once? Maybe twice?

Then you're frozen and dead from one headshot

Unless you sit far back and never go near the team, in which case you might as well just pick soldier 76 because you're doing the same thing that he would do

I don't even need to kill a genji to make him useless. Just my presence as mei makes him never want to go near the team, which is making him worthless
>>
>>340724541
>overwatch player thinks he knows what "counter cancer" is
>>
>>340724872
>Play McCree against Genji
>He throws a shuriken at me
>Walk up to him
>He tries to deflect while I just stare at him
>If he's lucky he'll burn his dash to run away, otherwise he usually dies

Plus if you're at the right distance or if you hit a wall Genji can still get stunned through the deflect
>>
>>340725595
Are Swiss not counted as Nords?
>>
>>340724541
>mccree only way to stop genji
>what is mei

Stop giving yourself excuses to play a shit character
>>
File: overwatch aye aye.jpg (409 KB, 1272x1736) Image search: [Google]
overwatch aye aye.jpg
409 KB, 1272x1736
Overwatch is fun if you play a melee-ish hero.
>>
Holy shit you stupid fucks are cringey as fuck please kill yourselves
>my favorite hero vs your favorite piece of shit
>My hero just effortlessly does a 720 spin upside down in real life and headshots your piece of shit using their shoes, which kills you instantly by the way, using a controller that isn't even plugged in while your piece of shit stands there like a dumb fuck who didn't even realize they launched the game

This is all of your posts, just stop, just stop posting and end your miserable life.
>>
File: 25472475.png (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
25472475.png
17 KB, 250x250
>Tfw the characters I play the most are Junkrat, whom I recently began using and realized how fun he is, plus I had the Jester skin for him so might as well get some use from him, Zenyatta, whom I wouldn't have used if it wasn't for getting the Sunyatta skin, which is absolutely gorgeous, and Reinhardt, whose design I just simply love
>>
>>340724541
Except that hes not the only counter to them?

Winston is a hard counter to Genji, and has a great chance against tracer, especially if they are shit at watching their skill cooldown.

Tracer/genji can be countered by junkrat, winston, mei, roadhog, etc. They can be taken taken out by anyone if you aim and shoot.
>>
>>340724541
Actually the developers only want to nerf his tank killing ability. His role as countering everything around 200HP in close combat won't change. The only problem with him is he can combo kill anyone 1v1 right now.
>>
>>340725784
What is the top right trash from? I know it's bastion, but is that a toy of bastion or something else?
>>
>>340725820
>Hero looks in your general direction and makes you useless
>N-No I'm just so good that it'll never happen

I bet you think widowmaker isn't a counter to zenyatta or torbjorn
>>
Muh counters

Just shoot the other guy in the head jesus christ
>>
>>340725963
You're still doing it, you literally can't stop doing it. I'm laughing at all of your posts and some /r/ cringe fag is probably uploading them.
>>
>>340726063
>I main genji stop telling me to switch
>>
>>340725957
it's a Tau mech suit from 40k, though im not familiar with the tau army at all so I dont know what the name of it is.
>>
>>340726114
So getting one shot by a widowmaker body shot is a 720 spin upside down in real life and headshots your piece of shit using their shoes, which kills you instantly by the way, using a controller that isn't even plugged in while your piece of shit stands there like a dumb fuck who didn't even realize they launched the game?

There's nothing special about it, it's just pointing and clicking
>>
>>340726302
Making up stories is so ingrained into your very being that you're even making up my arguments against you, keep going I'm having an amazing laugh, keep posting.
>>
>>340726451
Ok
>Pick widowmaker
>Shoot enemy
>They die
>>
>>340726451
>>340726302
Both of you are faggots, and yes Widowmaker is broken.
>>
Can someone explain to me how Mccree counters Genji or Tracer?

Genji has a double jump making it near impossible for a Mccree to land stun and keep up with him. Genji also has his E to reflect if the McCree is dumb enough to try and directly hit him with nade. Genji also has his shift to dash away and a higher base movespeed. It should be impossible to get caught by mccree ever, unless you are braindead

for tracer, her blink casts quicker than mccree's roll + stun. And a good tracer will never be in range of stun to begin with.

and I see all this shit about how McCree is a noob character and so easy to play and broken, while he is sitting at a 49% win rate. People talk about how Genji is so hard to play, while he has a 50% win rate. I know 1% isn't a big deal, but it's something
>>
>>340726709
McCree shits on light fast characters because he can stop them dead in their tracks.

A stun is literally the best way to kill someone who's best defense is their mobility, if you don't stay mobile as either tracer or genji you're fucking dead.

McCree is the anti light and fast, while Reaper is the anti tank.
>>
>>340726709
If you can't see you're shit
>>
File: 1309377860020.png (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1309377860020.png
39 KB, 600x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcvjs-mAQqQ

Is this the inspiration for Overwatch's soundtrack?
>>
>>340724541
>the only way to stop good players if you suck is babby's hugbox: the character
at least you admit it
>>
>>340724541

Countering genji is not a reason to keep mccree the same. I don't know how you can miss with fan the hammer, but if you get 6 bodyshots, that's 210 damage. Any noob mccree can kill genji with no skill. You'll rarely run in to full health enemies unless you're on a terrible team that doesn't work together, so mccree will still be an amazing anti genji with a nerf. This is doubly true for tracer, who has less health than genji and only requires 5 bodyshots to kill at full health.
>>
>>340727261
good players abusing even more bullshit

>le double jump cocain man
>le blink around and rewind back butt girl
>>
>>340727058
>>340727116

tell me how a character whose greatest strength is their mobility gets caught? or how a decent tracer/genji player is stupid enough to ever be in range of stun. roll+stun isn't instant either, you can react to it easily.
>>
File: 1465077535019.jpg (47 KB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1465077535019.jpg
47 KB, 852x854
I don't remember TF2 needing a huge class nerf immediately after release
>>
>>340727613

You realize that there is no deathmatch mode, right? You have to be near the objective. Tracer cannot deal damage at long range and half of genji's dps comes from finishing people off with a dash. It's obvious why genji and tracer get close to mccree sometimes. You tell me how mccree is physically incapable of leading a dash/blink with his flashbang or using the massive blast radius to stun genji without a direct hit.
>>
>>340727613
>how a decent tracer/genji player is stupid enough to ever be in range of stun

A decent McCree can still duel them at medium and especially long range, he does plenty of damage with single shots to go toe-to-toe with them

Besides they need to get close to you to do damage anyways, so you either force (especially trace who hits like wet toilet paper from any mid range) them to duel you at range where they do probably less damage than you, or come close and risk getting stunned.
>>
>>340727770
thats because the vast majority of the class nerfs took place in the beta

like Blizzard SHOULD have done
>>
>>340727770
When I think about it, Valve did actually handle balance suprisingly well, especially considering the fuck ton of weapons they added.

The only thing that really stands out in my head is the pre-nerf FaN (Force-a-Nature), that thing was absolutely fucking disgusting on release.

But it's impressive they managed to add so many diverse weapons without fucking up balance
>>
everything stops genji he sucks
>>
>McCree counters tracer

When will this meme die?

McCree can only kill her if he lands a flashbang

Any Tracer with half a brain is going to stay outside of that range and freely harrass him.

Tracer has no counters since her mobility out-performs any would-be counters and is hilariously forgiving of any mistakes.
>>
>>340728152
McCree can still duel her mid to close range with single left clicks.

It takes ONE mistake from a Tracer and your life ends
>>
File: 1465459706195.png (389 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
1465459706195.png
389 KB, 1280x1600
>>340728003
>>340727770
>Blizz spent like 2 months telling millions of people to git gud
>Game comes out, actual customers complain
>"Oh shit, I'm sorry"
>>
>>340728241
>McCree lands a good hit
E
>E on cooldown
Disengage for 2 seconds to get to health pack and come back
>>
>>340728670
She still needs to get close to do any real damage

She can harrass yes, but he will still do more damage with his hits than she will do with her puny shots from range. McCree is actually a pretty damn good sniper
>>
File: 2547.png (153 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
2547.png
153 KB, 300x319
>Playing Junkrat
>Defending King's Row
>Use my ult to kill the entire enemy team from behind the lines
>Get POTG
>>
>>340724541
the problem isnt that he can gib flankers

the problem is he can kill roadhog in 2 seconds without the roadhog is stunned
>>
>>340725219
the only way a Mei will be able to kill me is if i have dash on cooldown

or she gets of a lucky headshot with her right click
>>
File: 1465490982040.png (466 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
1465490982040.png
466 KB, 566x800
Genji needs a change to his ultimate there is 0 advantages compared to just chucking shurikens that have no damage drop from any distance
>>
>>340729203
Genji's ult, next to Tracer's, are probably the worst in the game.
Mei's is pretty bad too.
>>
>>340724541
I honestly don't understand the "McCree needs a nerf" crowd, McCree has no mobility and no survivability, without a good team to support he is trash since he needs to be close to get the most out of his damage output. You might as well rework him since he is the only DPS without mobility, self heal or damage block.

If the problem is the near guaranteed kill from flashbang then why isn't Roadhog or Mei a problem? I just doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>340729203
>>340729276

the trick to his ult like many others is to blindside the team while they're being distracted

yea it fails alot but is superfun when you succesfully go ultra ninja on their ass
>>
>>340729276
>Mei's is pretty bad too.
Ult the entire objective on a KotH map and see the enemy team either abandon the area or become easy kill for your team.
>>
>>340729476
>blindsides hero with 600 hp
>"Eeeasy.."
>fan
>roll
>fan

600hp tank just dead

i assume by you're ignorance that you never play tanks
>>
>>340729203
He stole his sword from Sephiroth, that piece of shit has reach as long as a control point and hits everything on his screen.
>>
so, the whole game is cancer?
>>
>>340729476
Mei is a problem, what the fuck even makes you think that because peoples say one hero is OP then they must think every other hero is perfectly fine?
>>
>>340729676
My point is that 600+ damage he does is justified by his lack of redeeming quality other than damage output. Like I said if they don't want him having so much damage output, a rework of him to give him other qualities would be better than a nerf.
>>
>>340726709
i'm pretty sure that genji and tracer are shit if they don't get up close
>>
>>340725683
Have you seen a world map recently ?
>>
>>340730065
He's designed to be a counter to faster flank heroes like tracer, 76 and genji. That's why he's going to be nerfed and not reworked because blizzard has an intended purpose for him which probably wasn't to turn tanks into paste every 10 seconds.
>>
>>340730250
He is a terrible anti flank then, his main weapon isn't suited for fighting them, only flashbang really counters them, and I can't possibly see how is roll is supposed to help counter flanks.
>>
>>340728857
his flashbang range is super short. you can do full damage with tracer outside of it
>>
>>340730546
>He is a terrible anti flank then

I'm finding it hard to believe you've played this game.
>>
>>340730915
I find that no one has actually refuted anything I said

One stun ability with shit range does not make you an anti flank, Symmetra and Torb are what I call anti flank.

Having played every DPS in the game I just don't see it, its not their in the numbers I get higher damage with Pharah and Junkrat, I get higher eliminations with Tracer and Widow.

Whatever I realize he is getting nerfed but I thinks it ridiculous, thats all.
>>
>>340724541
>McCree is complete cannon fodder for a Solider or Pharah at decent range
>I have never learned how to actually use my lmb
Fuck off tard
>>
>>340729476
Roadhog is a walking target and only has a guaranteed kill some of the time due to shitty pathing and tickrate. He's also absolutely destroyed by both Widowmaker and McCree at any range because balance.

Mei is complete shit in anything above a 1v1 without her ult, gives an enemy time to fight back if it's not a complete ambush, is fucked over by Lucio's knockback, who is everywhere in competitive play, is shit from midrange out, and her wall/selfheals aren't as useful as they seem against competent players. Not only that, again, she's dominated by Widow and McCree, which severely limits your ability to use her.
>>
>>340729203
It kills any non-tank heroes in 2 hits, dash around after every kill to make him hard to hit. He also becomes a very obvious target, which technically is a disadvantage but it also gives you a great opportunity to use his deflect. The entire team shooting at you means you get a shitton of damage to deflect back at one poor opponent.
>>
>>340731525
>Symmetra and Torb are what I call anti flank.
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>340731934
>Turrets not anti flank

If you haven't considered suicide you really should
>>
>>340724541
>you realize that McCree is complete cannon fodder for a Solider or Pharah at decent range.
You mean he utterly dominates both of them because 3 70 damage headshots at max range are far easier to land than 2 direct hit rockets at long range or several shots and a helix rocket.
>>
>>340729276
>Mei's ult
>bad

Found the fag who just mindlessly runs around killing.

Mei's ultimate can change an entire game especially in KotH
>>
>>340732019
Turrets are absolute shit in Overwatch. It's really, really easy to shut each and every one of them down.
>>
>After all this time people are STILL calling for nerfs based on 1v1

When will they learn
>>
>>340732238
It's not like McBalanced isn't broken in larger fights.
>>
>>340732294
>contesting the point during Overtime
>"Woah there.."
>3 people caught in the stun

i mean what they could do is to lower the range on the grenade aswell so it actually takes some skill/practice to get the E+fan combo
>>
>>340728083
Do you not remember the backburner?
>>
>>340732217
Not as Tracer and not as Reaper or even anyone with falloff really, you have to rely on your team as a flanker to take turrets out for you because they are ANTI FLANK
>>
>>340732805
Worse.

>contesting point
>Woah there
>wears off
>Hold up
>because 2 FUCKING MCCREES
>>
The issue is not his damage against attackers and shit, its that he completely melts Tanks with relative ease do to how impossible it is to miss all 6 fan shots on a Tank.

Also the fact that flashbang is the be all end all CC that cancels out everything else is downright broken and should see a nerf.
>>
>>340728083
>they managed to add so many diverse weapons without fucking up balance

>Natascha
>FaN
>Milkman set with utterly idiotic bonus HP for having a hat
>all set bonuses come to think of it
>Pre nerf sandman
>Tomislav in comp
>pre nerf enforcer

That's just off the top of my head. I like(d) tf2 but it was hardly a paragon of balance
>>
>>340728985
I swear to god pretty much 1 in every 2 PotG I see is junkrat or bastion
>>
>>340733346
>>all set bonuses come to think of it
>Sniper no-headshot bonus
>Spy silent deadringer bonus
What the fuck was Valve thinking?
>>
>>340724541
genji counters mccree
>>
>>340725106
>genji takes skill
yeah ok bud
>>
File: 1359040968955.png (13 KB, 446x361) Image search: [Google]
1359040968955.png
13 KB, 446x361
>>340724541
>Junkrat can throw a steel trap
>Pharah can blast genji the fuck away with her concussion rocker
>Mei can freeze his shit
Done deal.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (134 KB, 1007x827) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
134 KB, 1007x827
>>340724541
>not baiting everyone you hate on your bear trap
And even if mccree kills the junkrat, eventually he's gonna die because everyone forget about the bombs deployed after death
>>
>>340734207
THE HUNTER LAYS A TRAP FOR HIS PREY
>>
>>340724541
>be genji
>"it's high noon"
>press r1
>mccree dies
>woah there
>>
>>340724541
That's literally what blizzard has said they want him to be, and he does that pretty well, but he should not be able to melt tanks as well.
>>
>>340725830
>plays junkrat
My nigga
>>
>>340725595
>wahh they didn't make a character that represents MY country fuck amurrika
>>
>>340734252
>THAT'S A GOOD SPOT!
>>
>>340734480
This.
You can't have everything with 21 characters.
Even if I would love an italian character
>>
>>340734207
>Just gonna leave this here..
I love Hunkrat
>>
File: 1465542675197.png (766 KB, 1280x1079) Image search: [Google]
1465542675197.png
766 KB, 1280x1079
>>340725830
>Junkrat fan
You and I are friends now, even if you dont want to be
>>
>>340724541
We need McCree to keep those faggot flankers in their place desu. He should completely and utterly hard counter shit like Genji, Tracer and Reaper like he does, the problem is he shouldn't also counter tanks.
>>
File: 1443891253726.jpg (113 KB, 1140x1260) Image search: [Google]
1443891253726.jpg
113 KB, 1140x1260
>tfw I'm absolute shit with him even though he's broken
fuck it, back to Zenyatta and Pharah.
>>
>>340734548
WELL THAT'S A FINE HOW'D'YA'DO!
>>
>>340734756
I don't disagree with what you're saying but he is still broken. He can easily wipe out a group of enemies at the payload using his flashbang and a couple of fan hammers. He does not dominate primarily at a 1v1 situation.
>>
>le time telling man
>>
Widow maker is OP only because this game doesn't have a proper stealth/spy character
Prove me wrong
>>
>>340735165
you can counter her with other widowmaker
>b-but one player is better than the other!
then its fair that he wins, isnt it?
>>
>>340735165
Not she's OP because her body shot damage is fucking dumb, has the health of a flanker, doesn't have to account for bullet drop, doesn't have to unscope between shot, has wallhax, and built in automatic fucking machine gun and an instant escape.
>>
>>340735237
Imagine if they buffed Mei's icicle to instantly freeze targets
Then you could counter her only by picking Mei and shooting her with an icicle before she notices you
Sounds like a great way to balance the game
>>
>>340735165
She's OP because she can oneshot/twoshot/threeshot (the fire rate is too good, one bodyshot followed by a rapid weak shot will still kill so you don't even need to be a good sniper) from extremely safe distances while also being able to get away quickly if ambushed.

And she barely even contributes to the objective so all she is is a major annoyance killing you randomly when you were busy fighting someone else
>>
>>340725567
>fan the hammer does 420 damage
>420

figures
>>
File: 1464983442175.png (493 KB, 1098x1104) Image search: [Google]
1464983442175.png
493 KB, 1098x1104
>Thinking McRee is easy to use
>Not having seen all the trash tier pub McRees
It's a fucking nightmare

Also, he's definitely needed to counter all the fast-moving cancer heroes like Tracer and Genji
>>
>>340735759
>it's hard to use a revolver with pin point accuracy and hitscan
I know that most McCree scrubs rarely ever use his LMB and thus wasting his potential but his skill ceiling is still incredibly low even in this game. Yet still one of the most effective heroes.
>>
>>340735759
Mccree IS easy to use.
Flashbang is the single most powerful CC in the game with a huge radius and fan the hammer does an absolutely disgusting amount of damage and when it comes to Tanks is like shooting the broadside of a barn.
>>
>>340738118
>get hit by enemy flashbangs from a mile away
>my flashbang has the radius of a ritz cracker
>>
>>340725595
>no dutch DUDE WEED LMAO character as support
>>
File: Screenshot_20160611-091824.png (604 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160611-091824.png
604 KB, 1440x2560
No anon mcree isnt cancer.
I AM CANCER
>>
>>340728670
shoot tracer at long range. One hit and she blows her E. At that point move to the point she Es to (if she was there for shorter than 3 seconds you have dealt wit her for now) and flashbang fan her.
>>
>>340729276
>I cant hit with tracer her grenade, the post
its sticky, so just blink into someone, throw it, and E away. It does 500 damage. Great to blow up reinhardt with. Sure it is not that gamechanging as some other ultis but it charges super fast
>>
>>340727770
>what is demoman
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.