[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win Aldmeri Dominion vs Argonians on hist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 736x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 736x654
Who would win Aldmeri Dominion vs Argonians on hist?
>>
Argonians barely defeated the Dunmer on Hist. So, Aldmeri Dominion.
>>
>>340723573
>barely

I thought they absolutely steamrolled them? Granted they were recovering from red mountain exploding, but still, the argonians managed to actually invade oblivion when they were on Hist.
>>
Argonians on Hist would steamroll just about any of the races.

And Argonians are my least favorite race. They are just OP as shit under the right conditions.
>>
>>340724071
I don't think you know how much destruction the Red mountain did to Morrowind. It wiped out literally 2/3rds of the population and it STILL took the Argonians a good hand full of years to get the southern portion of Morrowind. If the Empire hadn't turned there backs on Morrowind there would be no chance in he'll the Argonians would of won. Argonians only have Numbers on thier side. No Airships like the Khajiit, Or Magic force fields like the Bretons.
>>
>image.jpg
>Furbait OP
Gee, i wonder what is this thread actually about
>>
CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP FAPPING LIKE FUCKING JACKHAMMERS! EVERYONE CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU FROM A MILE AWAY!
>>
>>340725217
>furbait

But they don't have any fur.
>>
>>340725217
>lizards
>furbait
you're not very bright aren't you?
>>
>>340726179
>>340726230
Fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>340724217
Stop talking shit
Dominion has dawn magic
>>
>>340724071
Yeah, deadlands that was
>Merging with Mundus and getting laws of nirn applied to it
>Invading every region at the same time
>Trying to open grand gates in cyrodiil with grandest sigil stone
Best part is that ARGONUAN deeds are overstated, they camped outside of gates and never went deep in deadlands
>>
>>340720991
Let's put something in perspective...Tiber had to use numidium... the most powerful device ever created, device that can effectively destroy existence, to defeat Dawn magicians and mirror logicians of aldmeri.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.